The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We've Decided

jnjsse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we've thought long and hard about it and decided charlie does need another whip to play with, everybodies pics of theirs playin helped to seal the decision! have sent rae a message but had no reply yet, we would prefer a dog although pref not under 8 months, and we're very partial to the blues and parti-colours! although colours not important, it seems like there are'nt enough whips for everybody to have so hopefully we wont have to wait to long till one turns up! we are willing to travel a fair distance for the right dog, and one of the most important things is that charlie gets on with him, he has'nt been neutered does anybody think that it would make a diff?

jon

View attachment 24305

we have 4 whippys... 1 bros and sister, 2 seperate dogs from different litters

bros and sister are almost 4 years old. 2 younger dogs are 2 1/2 and 7 months

the two older dogs do sometimes have run ins... nothing too terrible no blood as yet but one of the dogs will be the dominant one of the pack... dogs and bitches seem to get on fine, but unless you wish to breed, you would have to keep them apart during her season of have the dog nutered... or bitch spayed, but even then the dog can still try his luck, we had it with 2 old crossbreeds we had... but I agree it is so lovley to watch them play together, sometimes is can get a bit overwrought though even in games... but whatever you choose good luck for the future

Hi Jon

I notice you live in Gosport. We live in Waterlooville so if you want to meet up sometime and give the boys a run together that might be fun. Sparky thinks he has been put on this earth to love everything and everybody and be everybody's friend. Let me know and we'll try and arrange something.

Jenny

yep sounds good! where do you exercise him? thought i was the only one on this from this far south!

Have you seen the gorgeous boy Millie is looking for a new home for - hes a stunner :wub: :wub:

might just suit you.

its on one of the threads above.

look here Millies dog

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: ello, yep already contacted, last nite, thinks he's exactly wat we're lookin for!

Good luck Jon -

You'll never regret getting a second whippet...or a third........ :- "

plese dont say things like that! the whole family has found them addictive tho! no theres a thought................... :D

Millies boy is gorgeous :b

Think he would be a great friend for Charlie

Please keep us updated

:) We all have our fingers crossed here that this maybe the right home for Dylan................ I'm sure Charlie and Dylan will get on great. :luck:

Millie said:
:)   We all have our fingers crossed here that this maybe the right home for Dylan................ I'm sure Charlie and Dylan will get on great.  :luck:

:cheers: so exciting - cant wait to hear more. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back