The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weyhill

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its great, and dont you think it affects a lot of whippet racing people. (w00t)

DSC_3359_sm.jpg

DSC_3364_sm.jpg

DSC_3371_sm.jpg

DSC_3378_sm.jpg

DSC_3388_sm.jpg

DSC_3603_sm.jpg

DSC_3623_sm.jpg

DSC_3359_sm.jpg

I have been banned by OH from posting any pics of the night before in the pub as she is in most of them :lol:

Brilliant :thumbsup: last one of Edee having a yawn :wub:

springfield said:
N/E 17lb

WCRCh Tinkers Moonshadow

Bold As Brass

Summa Breeze :cheers:

Shadow Dancer

N/E 19lb

Rio Venture

WCRCh Close To Crazy

Light Fantastic

Elvire

N/E 21lb

Talk Of The Devil

Terraquin

Little Devil

Conway Gem

N/E 23lb

Alaska Venture

Wybay Redwing

Bin Throd't Mill

Delter Queen Of Hearts

N/E 25lb

Conway Celt

Polly

Kinda Spooky

Chimes At Midnight

N/E 27lb

WCRCh Shiny

Georgie Girl

Maginot Line

Chinese Dentist

N/E 29lb

Run AT Mill

Diamond Geezer

Breachnach4thetrinity

Doolittle

N/E 32lb

WCRCh Trailblazer

Big Ron

Alchemist

Jack in The Box

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Everyone we had a brill weekend thank,s to everyone that worked hard to make it so the meal on sunday night was lovely the racing was top class no breakdowns which helps good weather good company lovely place see you next year hope you made plenty money THE PHOTO,S WHERE JUST GREAT WELL DONE LlOYD:cheers: Back up north and its grim :b

What cracking photos :D I think Lloyd needs a trip up north with his camera :lol: Sounds like a brilliant day wish we could have come, well done to all the finalists :cheers: Well done Norman, Christine and Robin with Ralph :D Little Edee :wub: :wub: , hope shes being good Jacqui, had loads of cuddles of little Wilf this week! :wub:

Carol Jepson said:
What cracking photos :D   I think Lloyd needs a trip up north with his camera :lol:   Sounds like a brilliant day wish we could have come, well done to all the finalists :cheers:   Well done Norman, Christine and Robin with Ralph :D   Little Edee :wub:   :wub: , hope shes being good Jacqui, had loads of cuddles of little Wilf this week! :wub:
Little Edee was the fastest dog i saw run yesterday

when she set off no one could catch her

god help any dog in her weight group

next year :thumbsup:

Ah interesting trapping style of Giggs (WCRCh Red Devil) as well. Amazing what dogs will do to get ahead.

Lloyd you capture so much that is lost to the eye. I think that with some of these photos you've topped your already brilliant standard. The 3 that have lined up behind each other is a phenomenal photo I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to see amber and ozzy battling it out in the last pic

MILLGIRL said:
Carol Jepson said:
What cracking photos :D    I think Lloyd needs a trip up north with his camera :lol:    Sounds like a brilliant day wish we could have come, well done to all the finalists :cheers:    Well done Norman, Christine and Robin with Ralph :D    Little Edee :wub:   :wub: , hope shes being good Jacqui, had loads of cuddles of little Wilf this week! :wub:

Look's like it was a great day (& night) well done Robin Jan & Ralph. :cheers:

Christine Norman, you must be so chuffed with Maddie. :thumbsup:

A big well done to all the finalists :thumbsup:

As for little Edee she is such a babe :wub: Wilf sends her lots of little puppy bites.

Wilf has just been to the vet's for his first jab, had a little moan but nothing major.

Brialliant photo's Lloyd. You sure you dont want to post some from the pub?? Im sure there would be a couple of funny ones or even a few of ppl pissed up (mentioning no names :- " ).

Was a great day with some close finals, well done to all the winners :cheers: and finalists.

naylorwhippets said:
MILLGIRL said:
Carol Jepson said:
What cracking photos :D    I think Lloyd needs a trip up north with his camera :lol:    Sounds like a brilliant day wish we could have come, well done to all the finalists :cheers:    Well done Norman, Christine and Robin with Ralph :D    Little Edee :wub:   :wub: , hope shes being good Jacqui, had loads of cuddles of little Wilf this week! :wub:

Look's like it was a great day (& night) well done Robin Jan & Ralph. :cheers:

Christine Norman, you must be so chuffed with Maddie. :thumbsup:

A big well done to all the finalists :thumbsup:

As for little Edee she is such a babe :wub: Wilf sends her lots of little puppy bites.

Wilf has just been to the vet's for his first jab, had a little moan but nothing major.

We missed him this week Diane, he was the only pup that wasn't there :(

Edee kept me busy like Christine was saying running around everywhere :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back