The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weyhill

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Lloyd, i managed a few piccies there too, remember me :D

Mine are no way as good as yours but i'm still learning ;)

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

Stunning photos all round. Funnily enough I especially like the first one. The contrast is really nicely caught. Fab action shots...I agree with Beejay...the one with the three stacked up behind each other is really unusual, and the ones of them leaving the traps are very eye opening...although I know nothing about racing. A real pleasure to look at. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

what lovely photos they are great :thumbsup: it was a good day. a lovely sunny day 8)

oh WOW

am very very excited now, never done whippy racing and have a really lovely pup from Rebecca Tollers litter which we hope to race. We are going next w/e to Weyhill so looking forward to getting some good advice about what to do and how to go about training. FAB photos, breathtakingly exciting to look at, many thanks and roll on Sunday!!! :D

i can see from the photo that one traps was opening before the rest ?

It certainly looks like it in one of those last photos (w00t)

Can anyone identify the fawn in the blue coat and the red muzzle in a shot on his own. I think it might be my little Boss aka Xile, but will bow to superior spotters out there who think they know who it is.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back