The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Colour Is Yours?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She is gorgeous Anja ~ whats her name?.. she has beautiful eyes :wub: :wub:

Hi there,

what would you call the colour of my Greyhound boy Rufus:

rufus_stand_18mon.jpg

rufus_portrait_7mon2.jpg

Regards,

Barbara

Hi Lurca

I'd say he was red or red fawn.

he's georgous

Do you show him? what area are you from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurca ~ i agree with oakmoorehill... he looks like a red fawn to me.

He is a stunning looking dog... :wub:

Hello everybody,

thanks for the input. Is it called "red fawn" when Greyhounds wear that "widow´s cap"? I am located in the middle of Germany, but I bought Rufus in good old England :) Yes, from time to time I do show him, but at the moment he is not mature enough for open class so we will focus on lure coursing next year.

But he thinks himself nothing but absolutely super:

superrufi.jpg

Regards,

Barbara

Hi Lurca

You say he is english bred what is his breeding he looks very familar. I show my greyhound William so I may knowhis breeder /siblings

Is he one of the Wenonah bred greyhounds he looks very similar to Wenonah Zues and Orpheus who my William competes against

How are you doing with your showing he is absolutely stunning

oakmoorehill said:
Is he one of the Wenonah bred greyhounds he looks very similar to Wenonah Zues and Orpheus who my William competes against
Bingo, Rufus´ official name is Wenonah Koronis. I saw our boys are related through their Grandfather Lancelot, so please give William a big hug from Cousin Rufus :huggles:

This year Rufus went Luxembourg Junior Champion an European Youth Winner, and he gained his Crufts qualification, so I am quite pleased.

Regards,

Barbara

She is gorgeous Cazerbell ~ i've a fondness for blues... :wub: :wub:

Heres my friends Spot who was almost 13 when this photo was taken - sadly hes gone to Rainbow Bridge now. But he was gorgeous . :wub:

Spotforzingy.jpg

Janimal said:
Heres my friends Spot who was almost 13 when this photo was taken - sadly hes gone to Rainbow Bridge now.  But he was gorgeous . :wub:

He is so much like my Raj ~ his markings are identical, the muzzle, the ears are so alike.... :wub: :wub:

raj1.jpg

My Mollie, who will be 13 in a couple of weeks. She's black with just a tiny bit of white on her chest, and little white tips to her feet :wub: :wub: :wub:

Molly_Nov05.jpg

MollyNov05.jpg

julieleigh said:
Janimal said:
Heres my friends Spot who was almost 13 when this photo was taken - sadly hes gone to Rainbow Bridge now.  But he was gorgeous . :wub:

He is so much like my Raj ~ his markings are identical, the muzzle, the ears are so alike.... :wub: :wub:

raj1.jpg

Blimey shall have to show Emily this - that is quite a likeness. :)

Spriet is black, with a little bit white

2.jpg

Gunda is Black, also with a little bit white. (ore grey, she's getting old!)

11.jpg

Both Greyhounds (Spriet on the left, Gunda on the Right)

5.jpg

Anne

I hadnt realieds my motly crew wernt on here so here my 5

first theres boris hes cream fawn

then milo hes red fawn

then theres old shelby hes black or was nes now grey

then cally shes red fawn and whiet

and last minnie shes black and white whith loads of dalmation spotts

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back