The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What The Blacksmith Made For Me

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Having had a lovely new kitchen I wanted something to keep the dogs down their end of the room when necessary. A colleague at work suggested finding a blacksmith when I was stumped for ideas and this is what he made for me

View attachment 27110

And looking from the kitchen into the dogs' quarters!

Divider_from_kitchen.jpg

wow that is real class! love it! bet he would make a fortune making them for k9 alone! that is really beautiful, you must be very pleased

That is really nice, I can do with something like that at my front door so dogs cant get out... so worried at times that the kids will leave door ajar and they will get out....

Ooh..dear...I'd better eat my words. (w00t)

As I scrolled down I thought phew...no wrought iron whippets... :sweating: and then I got to the bottom....and..............

.........they look really nice! Really unusual...but very, very nicely done. :thumbsup:

They are beautiful! :thumbsup: Much better than a boring old baby gate which is what I'm stuck with! :D

WOW! very posh! and your new kitchen is lovely too! :D

you won the lotto then? :p :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]I WANT ONE[/SIZE] (w00t)

That's brilliant Caroline,you must be well chuffed :thumbsup:

ooo brill, i want one 8)

WOW.......they are super :)) they must have cost an arm & leg.....I would love one too.... :))

That is beautiful, wish we had a blacksmith capable of doing something like that. To keep my wet Borzoi (she used to swim in the sea every day) out of part of my house, I made one rather nice one from tasmanian oak when we moved into this house. My Seraphina had a one look at it with the sort of; "how could you do that to me?" look and chewed into bits the first chance she got. Now we have an ugly pool fence type gate. :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Class Job. They are really beautiful.

They are brilliant, look really good :thumbsup:

I want some even though i havn't got anywhere to put them :- " :lol:

So classy, lucky you.

Julie

What a brilliant idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: They look great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back