The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What The Blacksmith Made For Me

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
really nice gate, might have to raid the metal rack at wrk one lunch time! would'nt mind a go

I want one too, very posh and original , love your new kitchen too :thumbsup:

That's fantastic. You have a really artistic blacksmith, I particularly like the seated whippet. :thumbsup:

(w00t) [SIZE=14pt]WOW Fantastic[/SIZE] (w00t)

and the cost??? 'looks at her maxed out card, would it take another bashing' :oops:

[SIZE=21pt]I want them too. [/SIZE] Very very nice, no wonder you are pleased Dessie.

Your new kitchen looks good too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is billiant - very nicely designed :cheers: and I have to say much better than my 'baby-gate' :)

Love the gates :cheers: they would look better at my place :p :- "

What a really lovely idea. :)) Your new kitchen looks good too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Is the blacksmith doing orders? :lol:

Move over Linda Barker - Caroline will do 'changing rooms, whippet style'

What a lovely idea, they look ever so smart, but I don't want one, I want two.

Jenny

quintessence said:
Move over Linda Barker -  Caroline  will do 'changing rooms, whippet style'

No ......... Caroline wants the Ground Force team to make over here garden now :lol:

Wow kitchen and gates look fantastic! Does your other half know how much the gates cost? (w00t) :D (w00t)

Millie said:
quintessence said:

No ......... Caroline wants the Ground Force team to make over here garden now :lol:

TOO RIGHT!!!

Thanks for all your comments everyone, I am chuffed to bits with it even if OH isn't!! It is too arty farty for his 'it must be just so' eye!!! I have to say it was not cheap but because it caught the blacksmith's imagination he did only charge for 2 days work rather than the three it took!!

dessie said:
Millie said:
quintessence said:

TOO RIGHT!!!

Thanks for all your comments everyone, I am chuffed to bits with it even if OH isn't!! It is too arty farty for his 'it must be just so' eye!!! I have to say it was not cheap but because it caught the blacksmith's imagination he did only charge for 2 days work rather than the three it took!!

Oh dear, you mustn't upset the Oh :lol: . I'll just take it off your hands shall I?? (w00t) :thumbsup:

That's a real bitta class.......

Makes my baby stairgate look decidedly dated and uber unfashionable!

Wow they are fab and what a lovely kitchen as well :D

Kirsty

They look really good, love the Whippets in them, much nicer then the ancient baby gate (that hasn't even got a gate in, it is a climb over one) that I use. Nice kitchen as well.

very nice. and what a good idea to get in touch with a blacksmith to design something different instead of usaul baby gates! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back