The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Type Of Whippet Is Grace????

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi does anyone know if Grace looks like a working whippet?I dont know if there is a difference but she has always been a sturdy well built whippet.She is a brilliant rabbiter as well.I am just fed up of people saying are you sure she's a whippet. :angry: I bought her out of the local paper so for all I know she may not be a full whippet.Not that I care I adore her. :wub: What do you think?

clairescamera057.jpg

clairescamera077.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't answer your question, just wanted to say I agree that she's a really handsome, striking looking whippet. What a find out of the local paper! :wub: :thumbsup:

I'm not sure great looking dog though. whats her height?

are you sure she's a whippet?

I'd say she looks like a whippet to me - a very nice one at that :)

sadieandco said:
are you sure she's a whippet?
I'd say she looks like a whippet to me - a very nice one at that  :)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)Is that a whippet!!! Thanks she is nice isnt she but then i am biased :- "

:wub: she looks like a whippet to me a very gorguse one at that :huggles:

graciepup said:
Hi does anyone know if Grace looks like a working whippet?I dont know if there is a difference but she has always been a sturdy well built whippet.She is a brilliant rabbiter as well.I am just fed up of people saying are you sure she's a whippet. :angry: I bought her out of the local paper so for all I know she may not be a full whippet.Not that I care I adore her. :wub: What do you think?
clairescamera057.jpg

clairescamera077.jpg

Tell you what i think, thats one super looking dog you have there, you adore her, bugger what anyone else thinks, but to be honest, i think somewhere way back, theres summat else in her breeding, maybe labrador.

:cheers:

keith

Nah ..... definitely not a whippet ...... far too beautiful to be one of those :lol:

:wub: :wub:

:wub: She is beautiful! What ever else could she be but a whippet?

Janimal said:
Nah ..... definitely not a whippet ...... far too beautiful to be one of those  :lol:
:wub:   :wub:

forgot to add - dont people say the most stupid things at times. :rant: take no notice shes absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

Janimal said:
Janimal said:
Nah ..... definitely not a whippet ...... far too beautiful to be one of those  :lol:

forgot to add - dont people say the most stupid things at times. :rant: take no notice shes absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

I know, people drive me mad with their "expert" opinions.These people do not even have whippets or lurchers.I meet alot of people as I walk dogs for a living and at least twice a week someone will stand there and argue that she is not a whippet :rant: Now I just say "yes shes a whippet"in a tone that stops them from debating her breed (w00t)

THANKYOU to everyone for your kind comments I feel better now.I know she is lovely and she has a temperament to match and thats all that matters!!

ive had the same problem with people thinking my bitch solo is a italian greyhound even though shes 17 inch at the shoulder .this is often people who wouldnt know an italian if they had one. (w00t)by the wat gracies a little cracker lovely

graciepup said:
Janimal said:
Janimal said:

I know, people drive me mad with their "expert" opinions.These people do not even have whippets or lurchers.I meet alot of people as I walk dogs for a living and at least twice a week someone will stand there and argue that she is not a whippet :rant: Now I just say "yes shes a whippet"in a tone that stops them from debating her breed (w00t)

THANKYOU to everyone for your kind comments I feel better now.I know she is lovely and she has a temperament to match and thats all that matters!!

She's a whippet :thumbsup:

silverhob said:
ive had the same problem with people thinking my bitch solo is a italian greyhound even though shes 17 inch at the shoulder .this is often people who wouldnt know an italian if they had one. (w00t)by the wat gracies a little cracker lovely
Yes silverhob, .......and I get the opposite because my Oscar is 22" therabouts ...... are you sure hes a whippet - hes very tall for a whippet?? :rant:

is he a cross...... NO HE BLOODY ISNT HES ALL PEDIGREE :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back