The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wheal Lovell Wrc

terri

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The old Lizard & District club has a new name WHEAL LOVELL.

This was chosen as the mine's engine house across in the next field is prominent from our track on the Helston /Falmouth road, the B394.

We have moved from our old ground down near Lizard village and decided to change the name for a new start at our new address.

We are holding an Open this year on Sunday June 3rd at our new ground. We hope the earlier date may provide kind weather and longer evenings and a chance for an early summer break for anyone who would like to join us.

There is camping avaiable at the ground with toilets and water on the site at Carnebone Farm.

The Open is for WCRA passorts only and eligable for the Superstars competition

Its over 200 yds at 3/4 yd per lb in four main groups...14-19...20-23...24-27...28-32

the veterans will run 150 yds with yard per year allowance and 1/2 yd per lb ...14-19...20-25....26-32....

Consolation racing in all groups. Entry £5 per dog closing date 21st May 2012

make cheques payable to Wheal Lovell wrc please

ANY ENQUIRIES to Sec: Terri Smith on 01736 850460 or p.m. me

Entries: The Knoll, Horsedowns Road, Leedstown, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 6 BS

The old Lizard & District club has a new name WHEAL LOVELL. This was chosen as the mine's engine house across in the next field is prominent from our track on the Helston /Falmouth road, the B394.

We have moved from our old ground down near Lizard village and decided to change the name for a new start at our new address.

We are holding an Open this year on Sunday June 3rd at our new ground. We hope the earlier date may provide kind weather and longer evenings and a chance for an early summer break for anyone who would like to join us.

There is camping avaiable at the ground with toilets and water on the site at Carnebone Farm.

Its over 200 yds at 3/4 yd per lb in four main groups...14-19...20-23...24-27...28-32

the veterans will run 150 yds with yard per year allowance and 1/2 yd per lb ...14-19...20-25....26-32....

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :thumbsup:

The old Lizard & District club has a new name WHEAL LOVELL. This was chosen as the mine's engine house across in the next field is prominent from our track on the Helston /Falmouth road, the B394.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WILL YOU BE THERE MRS SQUIZZLE. ;) :wink:

WILL YOU BE THERE MRS SQUIZZLE. ;) :wink:
ALL BEING WELL :thumbsup: ..JOCKEY ;)

Wish we was nearer to support this one :(

It is a bit of a trek from Leeds!!!!! Plus the fuel cost.

Living 20 mins away I am looking forward to the day, I hope those who come down enjoy their day. Our new ground has spectacular views, good track, plenty of room for parking, camping and everything else that goes to make a good days racing.

:thumbsup:

Camping for the Wheal Lovell Open is from Friday 1st June until Saturday 10th June at Upper Carnebone Farm.

The cost is £5 Per night. There is a toilet block with cold water basins and water on site.

The track turn off is on the B394 road between Helston and Falmouth The engine house of Wheal Lovell mine is prominant in the next field and there is a large yellow and black checkered board advertising model car racing on the turn off.

The race track is at Upper Carnebone Farm which is the first right turn, down the lane from the main road . We will have a sign up on the day.

The post code for the farm is TR13 0EL

Just a reminder that the closing date is Monday 21st May.

Thanks .

Thanks for pm Ian.I think I have replied!!!!

Camping is now available from Friday 1st June till Sunday 17th. Rates are £5 Per day.

We are happy to accept entries on paper if you can't get hold of an entry form. All details are on K9.

Refreshments are available on race day.

My phone number is on K9 for any enquiries

Camping for the Wheal Lovell Open is from Friday 1st June until Saturday 10th June at Upper Carnebone Farm.The cost is £5 Per night. There is a toilet block with cold water basins and water on site.

The track turn off is on the B394 road between Helston and Falmouth The engine house of Wheal Lovell mine is prominant in the next field and there is a large yellow and black checkered board advertising model car racing on the turn off.

The race track is at Upper Carnebone Farm which is the first right turn, down the lane from the main road . We will have a sign up on the day.

The post code for the farm is TR13 0EL
Sorry just a couple of adjustments.......The name of the farm is HIGHER CARNEBONE FARM..... and the road is the A 394.The turning off the main road is oppisite a large white house called KERNYCK.The turning is on the left from Helston or right from Falmouth.

Post code's right though.....TR13 0EL.

Be careful turning into the lane, traffic does tend to speed along there.

Really pleased I have two dogs to run this time. Looking forward to seeing how they perform. See you all soon. :cheers:

See you all tomorrow caravan all loaded :thumbsup: or Sunday :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back