The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

When Is A Whippet Not A Whippet!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A newcomer asks a sensible question,and gets 'some ' good answers, but why do some of you knock him, whats wrong with you.I :angry:
Think it's all the controversial topics Nubian as asked questions about :- Reads like he/she is sitting there thinking what can I put on K9 to get those non ped owners at each others throats.It has been a bit quiet on here lately :lol:
That's right :thumbsup: he's trying it!. Clare

The only people getting non-ped racers at each others throats is non-ped racers, if it is correct to believe that the comments are said in order to get people riled up then those who feel they are apt to say something nasty/rude towards another racer should either keep calm whilst getting their own point across (without making ad hominem comments) or not post at all.

The only people getting non-ped racers at each others throats is non-ped racers, if it is correct to believe that the comments are said in order to get people riled up then those who feel they are apt to say something nasty/rude towards another racer should either keep calm whilst getting their own point across (without making ad hominem comments) or not post at all.
:lol: Quite calm Elise :D

:lol: Quite calm Elise :D
I thank you my dear o:)

Nubian claims to of raced greyhounds doesn't he

So really should have a bit of an idea .

You would think sombody new would want to

Find out how the handicap works 1st thing I

Wanted to know . Also calm while

Replying , sounds like a wind up

i can asure you nubian is no wind up if any of you think he is taking the **** hes not he is a knew member at thurock and oviously hes knew to the sport of non ped whippit racing now give the guy a break people on here have only been in the sport two minutes and they think they know it all all ready :clown: :clown: :clown:

i can asure you nubian is no wind up if any of you think he is taking the **** hes not he is a knew member at thurock and oviously hes knew to the sport of non ped whippit racing now give the guy a break people on here have only been in the sport two minutes and they think they know it all all ready :clown: :clown: :clown:
YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU :clown:

If you mean me never claimed to know

It all ,doubt any of us do . Been in

The sport 7 yrs

:lol: You can't blame us for being a bit suspicious Steve.The contents of Nubians latest posts has certainly been a hot topic of late :- :D The one thing I have learnt in the two minutes i've been in the sport is keep your sense of humour you'll need it :D

:lol: You can't blame us for being a bit suspicious Steve.The contents of Nubians latest posts has certainly been a hot topic of late :- :D The one thing I have learnt in the two minutes i've been in the sport is keep your sense of humour you'll need it :D
hi rodders hows things ok i hope . yer your right (reg sense of humor you need it ) especially when clowns muck up topics up on here talk to you laters mate and regs to george hope hes got lots of work :thumbsup:

Personally i think Nubian's topic's have been the only constrictive debates on k9 for weeks and agree with Steve theres certain people on here will deliberately take the p*** so to speak ...they are like a pack of terriers straight in for the kill.

One of the reason i am finding it hard to post on k9 of late ...its a great advertisement for new comers

Last edited by a moderator:
i disagree with u mrs i think every one of his topics were to try causing s...t :angry: thats how it looked if im wrong i apologise :unsure:

i disagree with u mrs i think every one of his topics were to try causing s...t :angry: thats how it looked if im wrong i apologise :unsure:

We will have to agree to disagree then Mr B :clown: ;)

We will have to agree to disagree then Mr B :clown: ;)
How very polite, understanding and calm of you Dee :thumbsup:

GO ON SMACK HIM !!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only repeat my previous post. The search facility is a great tool to use for any newcomers, i'm sure Nubian will find it of great help since the majority of his/her topics have already been covered in the past. There are also a lot of well repected non ped racers at Thurrock club with years of experience, i'm sure they will also be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Personally i think Nubian's topic's have been the only constrictive debates on k9 for weeks and agree with Steve theres certain people on here will deliberately take the p*** so to speak ...they are like a pack of terriers straight in for the kill.One of the reason i am finding it hard to post on k9 of late ...its a great advertisement for new comers
spot on denise :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IF NUBIAN JOINS THURROCK AND GETS A WHIPPET WHICH I HOPE HE DOES ON THE FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE JAN KEEBLE I WILL PUT 200 HUNDRED POUND BEHIND THE BAR AFTER IVE BEAT JOHN AN TREVOR AT DARTS AND WILL ALL HAVE A GOOD DRINK :cheers:

No chance of that then eh :-

Nubian may purchase and race all the whippets he wishes ...

... there ain't no way you're winning at the darts !!! :clown:

I AINT GOT TO WIN THE DARTS TWINKLE TOES ILL STILL PUT THE MONEY BEHIND THE BAR

I AINT GOT TO WIN THE DARTS TWINKLE TOES ILL STILL PUT THE MONEY BEHIND THE BAR
That sounds more like it lol I'm sure there'll be plenty there to help you drown your sorrows hehe (Mines Archers and Lemonade pretty please o:) )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back