The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Coats

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ellen - that coat is excellent - is it hand made yourself. :thumbsup: Top Marks - :cheers: love the brown Dobe really suits it. :wub: :wub:

Gosh thats really good and the colour really suits her

That coat looks great, Ellen - maybe a new business in the making??????? :thumbsup: :sweating:

Wow, that coat is brill. Any chance of the pattern and instructions?

Yet another clever lady, that coat is brill!!! My blue brindle girls have brown waterproof ones which they look nice in, problem is that they blend into the background too much!!!

Amazing coat, Ellen! You are very talented. It looks like you've been making whippet coats all your life :b Really impressive :thumbsup:

Plus - you have a wonderful model with Dobe.

That's a super coat you've made Ellen, Dobe looks great in it, brown really suits her. You certainly have a small business waiting to be born there with lots of k9 customers I'm sure- me included!

Ellen you are clever :D Dobe's coat looks really professional.

Are you SURE she wasn't a supermodel in a previous life :lol: she poses so perfectly for the camera and looks very posh !

Julie D said:
Ellen you are clever  :D   Dobe's coat looks really professional.Are you SURE she wasn't a supermodel in a previous life  :lol: she poses so perfectly for the camera and looks very posh !

:lol:

Her breeder mailed us when she was only 6 weeks old, she was a photomodel with this picture in attach :

big_thumb23.jpg

Ellen said:
As you know, we've tried to make a coat for Dobé...

The first one is finished !!! :thumbsup:

Brillian coat - would love to make one - where did you get the pattern from? :D

avon said:
Brillian coat - would love to make one - where did you get the pattern from? :D
We still have contact with Dobés breeders Katia and Vincent.. and told them a few weeks ago we wanted to give it a try to make a coat for Dobé. Katia gave me a coat she just bought for Dobés sister Dido. So I could use that one as pattern. If we didn't had that coat as pattern, I don't think Dobés coat would be so perfect :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellen said:
Hello Karen, Thanks for the pictures and information. They are lovely.

Does your whippets like the high polo in their neck ??

Some people told me, not all whippet love it. So I was wondering..

Greetings

Holly has a fleecy coat , with a high polo neck and shes fine with it :) Its really snug, you can roll it down abit if its too high up though :thumbsup:

I added the previous post before i saw the photo of Dobe in her coat! :oops: Its brilliant :thumbsup: looks really nicely made and nice colour! youre a professional already :thumbsup: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back