The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Dog Available For Rehoming

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi hope all goes well with max and addie, good luck, please let us know. :)

Just to let everyone know that Max and Addy got on really well and were chasing around with each other in a very short time.

I'm sure Max will fit in just perfectly with Addy and his new owners, who I might add were an extremely nice friendly couple capable of providing the stability that Max needs in his life at the moment.

I'm sure Marcvarc will update everyone on Max is doing once he's battled his way back home through the terrible traffic jams.

Good luck Max, you deserve it little fella.

Cheers

OBE.

:D Great news... :thumbsup:

Glad it all worked out, he's a lovely boy.

Wonderful news.

All the best with Max, Marc. He looks such a lovely, happy boy. I'm sure him and Addy will be the best of friends in no time at all.

:luck:

oldblueeye said:
Just to let everyone know that Max and Addy got on really well and were chasing around with each other in a very short time.
I'm sure Max will fit in just perfectly with Addy and his new owners, who I might add were an extremely nice friendly couple capable of providing the stability that Max needs in his life at the moment.

I'm sure Marcvarc will update everyone on Max is doing once he's battled his way back home through the terrible traffic jams.

Good luck Max, you deserve it little fella.

Cheers

OBE.

Fantastic news and good luck Max... :luck: :huggles: :thumbsup:

I really hope it works out good for Max, he sounds such a lovely dog, and it sounds like he may have just got the home he deserves :huggles: :luck:

Hope all goes well for Max in his new home. :luck: :luck: :)

:) Fantastic news!! I have been following max's progress when I have been able to wrestle laptop from teenage daughter!! Keeping everything crossed for Max and his new family.

Wonderful news, At last max has the lovely home he deserves :thumbsup: Lets hope his new parents become k9ers too! :luck:

Max has been with us for a day now, and what a lovely dog he is!

When Addy was first introduced to Max at his fosterer's she was a bit hesitant to get to know him, but we took them for a walk at the local park, and within minutes they were racing around chasing each other. Addy has definitely got a bit more speed than Max, but he seems more intelligent, and knows how to turn tight corners to keep ahead in the chase. There was no sign of any aggression, no nipping, and both were exhausted within a few minutes.

On the journey home, there were no problems at all in the car.

When we got home, Max checked out the house and garden, emptied the dog toy box, tested all the dog beds, chairs and the sofa. Last night he slept in a basket on the landing outside our bedroom, and once settled, didn't get out until the morning.

Today Addie and Max have shared everything, played tug of war, sunbathed and played chase as much as they could. They get on so well together.

I think Addie is in love with Max, she follows him and even when they are settled down, she always keeps an adoring eye on him. Addie now eats all her dinner, knowing that Max will finish it if she doesn't (he loves his food!), and is continually urging him to chase her.

Max went in a crate no trouble while we went shopping, and he made no fuss, getting in the crate as soon as the door was open - perhaps he was happy to get a bit of relief from playing!

I think we have been very lucky to get such a lovely boy, Max has definitely found his forever home, and Addy has found her true love.

Pictures to follow when I can figure out how to do them.

We really like the K9 forum, and would like to thank Sarah who first heard about Max and told us about K9, all the K9ers who have wished us well, and lots of others on Lurcher Link and Greyhound Gap who helped us find the right companion for Addy, and especially Lyn who has encouraged us and spent ages looking on our behalf.

oh thats brilliant news, im soooo pleased for you all :thumbsup:

may you all have a happy life together :)

what a lovely happy outcome for you Addy & Max :huggles: ..............its was me & a friend who spotted his plight on a dogs for sale site :angry: & we are so pleased he has found a wonderful home with you & your family...............cant wait for some pic's :thumbsup:

Great news that Max has settled in so well with Addy . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing photos of them both together. :huggles: :huggles:

Great news that Max has settled in so well with Addy . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing photos of them both together. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

lovely to hear how happily this has turned out for everyone concerned :huggles: lucky Max, lucky Addy, lucky you :cheers:

It's so nice when we get an update on a rehoming. Thank you! Hope Max continues to settle in well, and so glad your current dog has taken such a shine to Max. Long may it continue :cheers:

As Nicola says...It is lovely to hear the outcome.... Im so glad its all working out for you all. Good luck :luck: :luck:

like the others said, it's really good to hear beyond the happy ending....Introducing a second dog to be a companion is always frought with worry- they really need to like each other if they are going to be mates (as opposed to merely learning to tolerate each other)....it's lovely when your hard work in searching pays off - certainly sounds like you've got the perfect dog for your family...it's soooo special to see them running and snuggling and pratting around together. :wub:

Photos are of course a must!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back