The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Gathering

matrichardson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi there my name is mat and i own a pub in north yorkshire called the school house. i was wondering if anyone would like to help me organise a whippet show or just a gathering around the whippet topic. please veiw my site www.schoolhouseinn.co.uk or www.theschoolhouseinn.co.uk

Jess and Lilys mum said:
Hi where abouts in North Yorkshire are you?
Sounds greeat x

According to the School House Inn Website the address is

The School House Inn

Low Marishes

Malton

North Yorkshire

YO17 6RJ

This is a beautiful part of Gods Own County close to Malton, Pickering, and not far from Filey, York and Scarborough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in East Yorkshire, Beverley. Just a 45-60 min drive :thumbsup: What sort of help would you need Matt and when are you thinking of doing this event?

Emma xxx

em21 said:
I'm in East Yorkshire, Beverley. Just a 45-60 min drive  :thumbsup:   What sort of help would you need Matt and when are you thinking of doing this event?
Emma xxx

basically getting some intrest put together and setting a date for a saturday in september time. dont realy now a lot of poeple in the whippet comunity so contacts etc

matrichardson said:
em21 said:
I'm in East Yorkshire, Beverley. Just a 45-60 min drive  :thumbsup:   What sort of help would you need Matt and when are you thinking of doing this event?
Emma xxx

basically getting some intrest put together and setting a date for a saturday in september time. dont realy now a lot of poeple in the whippet comunity so contacts etc

okies well will see what I can do, i don't know many either but you have come to the right place here, post in the whippet sectio aswell :thumbsup:

Emma xxx

Hi

I'm in East Yorkshire too and would be very interested in a whippet gathering. :thumbsup:

I've been through Malton and up to Thonton le Dale today with my whippet. I'll pm you

Pauline

im up for up you said we could bring the caravan for the weekend ,love pickering im sure we could have a good weekend

That's a good idea Trac. I could bring my caravan too as long as it is a suitable date. :D

Pauline

maggie217 said:
That's a good idea Trac.  I could bring my caravan too as long as it is a suitable date.  :D
Pauline

what more could you ask for lots of whippets and a pub :- "

maggie217 said:
trac said:
maggie217 said:
That's a good idea Trac.  I could bring my caravan too as long as it is a suitable date.  :D
Pauline

what more could you ask for lots of whippets and a pub :- "

Sounds super. Be great if Trish would bring all hers too. :)

I can't do 6th Sept though

Pauline

hi pauline i had put a answer on another threadabout this and just noticed this one too :p

if theres no coursing on the day we would love to come along and join in :thumbsup:

hi mat ,you dont have a big field do you .if so we could put a bit of running on if everyone was up for it .i have all the eqpuipment .carnt do 20th got an open on

controversial said:
hi mat ,you dont have a big field do you .if so we could put a bit of running on if everyone was up for it .i have all the eqpuipment  .carnt do 20th got an open on

Sounds great :thumbsup: Think this could turn out to be a really good day :cheers:

Emma xxx

controversial said:
hi mat ,you dont have a big field do you .if so we could put a bit of running on if everyone was up for it .i have all the eqpuipment  .carnt do 20th got an open on
can maybe organise a field next to the pub its should do give us a ring and we can discuss dates and setup i was thinking first sat in october ... send me a private message with your number or ring the pub phone on the web site

matrichardson said:
controversial said:
can maybe organise a field next to the pub its should do give us a ring and we can discuss dates and setup i was thinking first sat in october ... send me a private message with your number or ring the pub phone on the web site

:( thats us out then cant do that date,have fun all :huggles:

Subject to confirmation, the UK Working Whippet Club will be holding a 16 or 32 dog lure coursing meet at Matt`s place first Sat in Oct :cheers: Watch for more details!

nigelmcfc said:
Subject to confirmation, the UK Working Whippet Club will be holding a 16 or 32 dog lure coursing meet at Matt`s place first Sat in Oct  :cheers: Watch for more details!
Brilliant - the dates in my diary :thumbsup:

Pauline

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back