The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet News

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a spare copy of this months WN if anyone wants it .......rather dimly I thought I paid for 2 years not 2 copies each month :b ......

She loves me! she loves me not, she loves me? :huggles:

Pass me a bucket :teehee:

Does that mean you'll be staying with us at the lancashire or will you be joining South Cots :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
Does that mean you'll be staying with us at the lancashire or will you be joining South Cots :- "  :lol:
(w00t) OMG Noooooooooooo Hannah cancel my membership please. o:)

BeeJay said:
*Lesley* said:
Does that mean you'll be staying with us at the lancashire or will you be joining South Cots :- "  :lol:

I'm only kidding Barb we wouldn't let him go really, and before he starts thinking I'm being nice it's just because I dont want to be secretary :teehee:

*Lesley* said:
BeeJay said:
*Lesley* said:

I'm only kidding Barb we wouldn't let him go really, and before he starts thinking I'm being nice it's just because I dont want to be secretary :teehee:

Thank god for that Leslie. You keep him up there. He's far too lively for down here.

I only want to read the article i've heard about from agadoo.

from what i've heard it's an uncalled for article against a club that puts on a good open, and at the end of the day does anyone realy care about what trophy they get cos I dont.

Barbera you can only hide your true feelings for so long they will come through in the end :huggles:

Have PM'd you the email address of the editor :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
I only want to read the article i've heard about from agadoo.
from what i've heard it's an uncalled for article against a club that puts on a good open, and at the end of the day does anyone realy care about what trophy they get cos I dont.
It's Kangadoo - too many Black Lace records in your collection mate :lol:

He or she is having a pop at one of the West Country clubs (West Somerset I think, but could be wrong as I don't have my copy here) in the quality or otherwise of the trophies. Although Chris Cornish published his/her letter, and as editor she is almost duty bound to, she does admonish him/her somewhat.

I kind of agree about trophies, but I can see how a sub-standard offering would be a disappointment if won by an owner for whom winning at opens is a rarity.

It's Kangadoo - too many Black Lace records in your collection mate 
He or she is having a pop at one of the West Country clubs (West Somerset I think, but could be wrong as I don't have my copy here) in the quality or otherwise of the trophies. Although Chris Cornish published his/her letter, and as editor she is almost duty bound to, she does admonish him/her somewhat.

I kind of agree about trophies, but I can see how a sub-standard offering would be a disappointment if won by an owner for whom winning at opens is a rarity.
LOL I know mate.

it was aimed at The West Cornwall club which IMO is totaly unfounded, it's a sad state of offairs if people travel 200's of miles for a £3 peice of plastic.

we use it as a holiday and the racing is just 2nd to a good time.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back