The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Or Whippet X Found

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How fantastic is that ? :D :D :D Her owners must be over the moon. :cheers:

Huge well done to all those involved in getting her safe and then reunited with her family, that must be the best outcome you could have possibly imagined :luck: :luck:

brought a tear to my eye,i know how i'd feel if my dog had been missing for a year and then been found....you couldn't put that kind of feeling into words...what a fabulous outcome :)

Fantastic, what did she do when she saw her owners? Did she know them. She looks like she's recently had a litter but she also looks in pretty good condition. Don't you wish they could talk sometimes.

Linda

[SIZE=14pt]That is the best news [/SIZE] :D

So relieved that she is where she belongs at last. Huge well done to your Vet Mark & Paula and to everyone involved in getting her safely home. :huggles: miracles do happen :D

what fabulous news, must be like a miracle for her owners, I only hope she isn't scarred by whatever she's been through

:luck: with her sttling back in :wub: o:)

funny how things work out sometimes, my vet would normaly pass strays on to the dog warden but for some reason and they didnt know why they rang us about this 1? i thought she looked like a savilpark, pennymeadow confermed he felt the same then almost at the same time jue332 rang to say she thought it was evies mum? funny how little things peice together.

I must admit I felt awfull ringing Mrs Robinson in case it wasnt hers but the look on their faces when we opened the van was priceless.

as soon as i opened the back of the van and she saw barbera there was no doubt where she belonged. :cheers:

she never gave us a second look as we left her snuggled up on their couch. :(

she was a bit thin but nothing a few weeks TCL won't put right. :thumbsup:

Juelie sorry I didnt talk to you when you rang but I passed the phone to Babera so she could break the news to you :thumbsup:

...such amazing story...well done all good people... :) :thumbsup:

If only they could talk!

So glad she's back home :huggles: A fairytale ending! :sorcerer:

Thats a fantastic result to know the whippet is back with its owners.....Well done Mark and Paula and all the others who helped .......The original owners must be overjoyed to have her back.....

That is fantastic news...........well done everyone :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back