The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Or Whippet X Found

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What wonderful news, well done to Mark and Paula and your vet who knew just the right people to contact when he rang you, I'm so pleased for everyone concerned, I have been thinking about her so much this afternoon, now it's the perfect ending. A Big Well Done to all who helped

Jenny

thats made my day too,what a fantastic ending :thumbsup:

well done to everyone involved you all deserve a medal :thumbsup:

Brilliant news. Made me well up to think of what her owners must have been through this past year or so :'(

So glad she's home.

That is a FANTASTIC result/ending. :thumbsup:

Well done in getting to the bottom of it all and looking after her,Great news!

It brought a smile to my face :D

Phill.

Thats wonderful news :D Glad she is back home were she belongs :wub: Well done to everyone who helped! :D

Fantastic news :thumbsup: I'm so glad she's back home where she belongs :huggles:

What a brilliant outcome, they must all be so happy - I know I am!

Thants fantastic only goes to show younshould never give up hope. well done mark Paula and everyone else consrened :huggles: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can you see the family resembance :wub:

Jill

Picture003.jpg

Evie

EvieGracie3022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jue332 said:
[SIZE=21pt]   :D IT'S JILL EVIES MUM  :D [/SIZE]
She is now back home where she belongs after being missing for over a year.

This has made my day got a big smile on my face.

Thanks Mark and Paula for looking after her and returning her back home, a job well done  :cheers:   :thumbsup:

OMG.... how fantastic is that :cheers: :cheers: you must be made up Julie and so relieved - Brilliant :huggles:

Well done to everyone, a great result. :cheers: One of the best things Ive ever read on K9 :thumbsup: :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That's fantastic that she should turn up after a year! :huggles: Well done Julie for recognising her and everyone else involved! :cheers: :cheers:

Wow you can't imagine how chuffed her owners must be :D

this is absolutely wonderful news. :D well done to mark and paula.what good luck that she was recognised and will now be reunited with her owners.they must be absolutely overjoyed to get her back.thats made my day. :thumbsup:

hurray for k9! :cheers:

I've got goosepimples all over now! What a great outcome! :D :D :D

What a truely fantastic outcome they must be over the moon. Was she pleased to see them? Well done to you all for sorting it out so quickly, its made my day!!! :cheers:

:D Great news :D

Get her micro chipped :thumbsup:

Gizzy is gettting chipped next week :)

what fantastic news :D its really nice to read something with a happy ending!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back