The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet puppy

Garry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, just joined this forum I’m interested in any reputable whippet breeders local to the Lancaster area in the northwest England

Hello and welcome. I'm sure someone who can help you will be along shortly....

welcome to the forum! Like @arealhuman said, we have quite a few whippet owners so they should be able to point you in the right direction!

Welcome
I have 3 whippets, two off mine are from County Durham the breeder is first class and i myself wouldn't go anywhere else, you'll find her on Facebook whippysnip whippets. I know at the moment shes not planning any litters but she will at some point. But it also depends the distance you want to travel. Theres also a guy in Wigton who sells KC whippets as well.
Im sure I'll think off more!

Welcome
I have 3 whippets, two off mine are from County Durham the breeder is first class and i myself wouldn't go anywhere else, you'll find her on Facebook whippysnip whippets. I know at the moment shes not planning any litters but she will at some point. But it also depends the distance you want to travel. Theres also a guy in Wigton who sells KC whippets as well.
Im sure I'll think off more!
Hi whippylove, the distance isn’t actually a problem and I’ll definitely look her up on FB. Thanks very much for the information

@Garry your welcome.
Theres actually a couple of other breeders as well in County Durham selling pups at the moment as well not sure if they are kc though.

@Garry your welcome.
Theres actually a couple of other breeders as well in County Durham selling pups at the moment as well not sure if they are kc though.
Could I ask how you search for these dogs, is there a specific site you use whippylove ??

No problem , the guy at Wigton i nearly bought a whippet off but he didnt have a fawn at the time lol whippysnip is a friend off mine and the others from pets4homes app on my mobile i just check that you can see mum and dad together when viewing and that they are kc vet checked etc.

check that you can see mum and dad together

I wouldn't fret too much if dad wasn't present. A lot of breeders use an external stud as the chances of owning one that complements the dam perfectly are not that high.

Just been on pets4homes and a lot of the pups are from the northeast, seems like the place to look so to speak. And I see what you mean about both parents/stud dogs. Once again thanks very much for the info much appreciated!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back