The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Pups

Hi Katie.

Im glad you never got a pup from (you know who) :thumbsup:

The club is meeting this weekend , and racing is starting up the week after.

I hope to meet you and wee pup in the flesh in the near future :D

Susan said:
Hi Katie.
Im glad you never got a pup from (you know who) :thumbsup:

The club is meeting this weekend , and racing is starting up the week after.

I hope to meet you and wee pup in the flesh in the near future :D

hey i thought it all started this weekend?

im confussed :wacko:

k4tie-d said:
hi im in edinburgh and we are looking for a whippet puppy or a breeder expceting pups soon.if anyone knows of any within a reasonable distance please let me know as we are havong trouble finding any north of the border.

thanks

katie

I know of a litter - racing bred - Peds - near Salisbury! Is that any good for you? Let me know and I'll put you in touch.

I know of a litter - racing bred - Peds - near Salisbury! Is that any good for you? Let me know and I'll put you in touch.

thanks very much but we have actually found a puppy now, my old post just seems to keep getting pulled back up :)

thanks anyway

x

SPWRC also has pedigree racing up at Blair Drummond

We start again next week too

Look in Pedigree racing for details :thumbsup:

So plenty of places to go to look as see what is involved :cheers:

k4tie-d said:
hi im in edinburgh and we are looking for a whippet puppy or a breeder expceting pups soon.if anyone knows of any within a reasonable distance please let me know as we are havong trouble finding any north of the border.

thanks

katie

I know betty in irvine had boy pups left a couple of weeks ago. ready to go. Also if you pm cindy she is the secretary of Whippet club of scotland

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back