The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Sleeping Arrangements!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lola and mini sleep in the main room on the settee thay have a big duvet and thay have to be tuck in :) woody sleeps up stairs in bed with us he doesnt move all night infact you cant get him out of there :lol:

My girls sleep in their bed ( with lots of fleecy blankets!) under the radiator in the dining room which leads into the kitchen so they have run of these two rooms at night. Usaully OH lets them up in bed with me :huggles: for few hours in morn when he gets up for work. Also they sometimes sleep in bed with us at weekends and they always bury their way under the duvet too! :lol:

Keano sleeps in the bed with me and my OH (w00t) (w00t) he snuggles up like a ball :wub: Now and again i do get a paw in the face when he comes out from under the covers (w00t) (w00t) . Keano has also managed to find his own way under the covers when me and my OH are not there (w00t) . I am now investing in a snuggle bed so hopefully i'll get my bed back! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
sue marsden said:
I guess i'm the odd one out,  :eek: as my little Misty sleeps in a bed, not raised, no duvet, in the kitchen, with the door firmly shut!!She'll be 12 months old in March and it took me 4 months to get to stop waking me in the night with her crying and howling.....many a night i would fall asleep on the rug in the hallway, having been telling her to stop crying and go to sleep. Now when i say 'bed time' she get of the sofa goes for a wee and goes straight to bed....if only she was that good when i let her off her lead!

This is the first time i have posted, i have been reading k9 since i got my whippet puppy, never had the nerve to post anything, :b so i hope i've done this right.

I'll post a picture of my whippy when i figure out how to do it  :unsure:

Hi, and welcome to k9. You have done really well with your first post, most of us messed up the first one. To post photos is not difficult as long as they are resized to less than 75kb. Best is to start a new topic, introducing yourself and Misty :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back