The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet X Looking For A Home

daniellew

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Smokey

SMOKEY%20Whippet%20X%20003.jpg

Lovely Whippet cross female that is 3 years old, she is looking for a new family to live with due to a marraige break up. Smokey has been well looked after and is good with older children, she is fully house trained and fully vaccinated, she is also Micro chipped and Spayed, she gets along with other dogs well and travels well in the car. Could you offer this boy a new family home?

East Midlands Rescue Centre

23 Nethergreen, Eastwood,

Notts, NG16 3DW

Tel: 01773 718357

info@eastmidlandsrescue.org

Wow...shes very gorgeous...bet she finds a home really quickly!

Good luck Smokey :wub: :wub:

Good luck Smokey - she is beautfiful :wub: - wish I could fit another one in :- "

Did you you mean 'find this GIRL a home :b - did you not..... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
There must be someone out there able to give this girl a home.

I know of a lovely couple who have lost their 15yr old whippet 12 months ago and are desperate to get another. I took my guys round to theirs tonight and they were both close to tears taking pictures of mine and showing me pictures of the whippets they've had in years gone by. They was looking for a dog slightly younger but TBH I don't think that would be too much of a problem, just wonder if the distance may be too far for them?

I'll ring them first thing with your details, fingers crossed. :luck:

Has she found a home yet? Is she clean in the house? May be interested!!

Yeah she's found a home, the couple who had spoken to me had apparently just missed her. If anyone has a whippet or whippet x suitable for a pet home please PM me. Lovely retired couple who are whippet mad waiting patiently. :)

wild whippies said:
Yeah she's found a home, the couple who had spoken to me had apparently just missed her. If anyone has a whippet or whippet x suitable for a pet home please PM me. Lovely retired couple who are whippet mad waiting patiently. :)

Hi what about the poor whippet boy reported a few posts back in the dogs home?

He sounded gorgeous.

Nina

Yes wild whippies - we are another whippet mad retired couple looking for a whippet. :huggles:

Glad to hear that such sweet dogs are finding good homes.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back