The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet

pink118

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi everyone, i am new to this site and thought you would all like to meet Leroy my 5 month old whippet. little darling.

here are some pics for you to look at. :) i will take some tomorrow. pics i have are too big. IMG037.JPG

Hi and welcome to k9! :thumbsup:

Your Leroy looks beautiful,I do love a black Whippet. :wub: :wub:

Looking forward to lots more piccies of him.

welcome to k9,leroy is a very handsome young pup :wub: i have a 5 months old too hes finley the brindle parti :huggles:

looking forward to seeing lots more of your leroy :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome, Leroy is so handsome :wub: I too am new and have found it a wonderfully friendly and helpful site :cheers: looking forward to my first whippet pup in 3 weeks time. He's coming from another K9 home, from wonderful Dawn o:) at Daledogs, and 2 of his sisters are off to 2 K9 members too, so it's nice to feel that we'll all remain in touch. Good Luck :luck:

Welcome to k9 :thumbsup: He is adorable,nice to see more blacks :wub: :wub: Speakings of blacks i know of two black puppies if anyone intrested :D :D

aawww hes lovely ( i have a lovely black girl)

(w00t) what a cutie pie :wub:

welcome to the mad house :thumbsup:

IMG036.JPGIMG036.JPG :cheers: Hi everyone, thanks for such a warm welcome to k9. im having great fun with Leroy. What i would like to know is how do you go about exercising your whippets. this may sound mad :wacko: but when i go to the park you can garantee there will be an old dog who doesnt like playing, and as you know our dogs are so full of beans :lol that he has to go back on the lead. what would be great is a track or something similar he could have a good burn off once or twice a week. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. lovely pics of all your whippets, so cute! :thumbsup:

Hi and Welcome :))

Leroy is absolutely beautiful :wub:

Usually Meg runs like a bullet to a dog far in the distance but soon realises if they want to play or not. If they want to play she usually comes back after a few calls but if they are grumpy she's back pretty quick, looking for another. Dogs are quite good at understanding body language.

Does your local dog training centre have a paddock where you could practice your off lead recall?

Good luck with Leroy, again he is really lovely :wub:

I've just found a fairly unused bridal path which is proving great. I have to drive there but there are few distractions for her to cause trouble with, i.e rabbits (then she's off!), cats and old grumpy dogs!!

Tracey X

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back