Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippetx Bitch In Dunboyne Pound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macha

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index....c=70346&hl=

"Beth" brindle whippet-sized lurcher bitch in Dunboyne pound, about 1 year old. Friendly but depressed in pound. If you can help please phone Martina on 086 2228902.

that's +44-86 228902 from outside the republic of Ireland

Beth's photo is at the petsireland site

Beth looks whippety, but with a slightly heavier coat

Martina does what she can to get dogs out of Dunboyne pound (north of Dublin) into homes or kennels, to prevent them being killed ("pts")

she has a paypal site for donations (clickable link on petsireland site)

What a sweet looking girl ....... I would willingly give her a bed here but don't know how she would get over to us :unsure:

I will text Martina to see if she has found a home yet :thumbsup:

good luck jane,she looks so miserable :(

What a sweet looking girl ....... I would willingly give her a bed here but don't know how she would get over to us :unsure: I will text Martina to see if she has found a home yet :thumbsup:

Martina can arrange transport anywhere in the UK :thumbsup:

If you are bringing a dog across to Britain from Ireland, be sure you think out how to introduce newcomer to incumbent dogs and be sure there is nearby rescue backup just in case if you decide things aren't working out. It would be lovely if a k9er can provide a place for Beth.

Dunboyne also has a very nice fawn lurcher they call China, good disposition. She is larger than a whippet. Again, you can look up her picture at petsireland and ring Martina if you are interested.

Does anyone know how much the release fee is for Dunboyne pound? I've sent a payment and directly emailed Martina but am worried it's not enough and want to move fast. I sent it to help a dog called Charlotte get out before Saturday and couldn't bear it if she didn't purely because the money was short, especially when rescues have offered to look after her.

I know it's a long shot but from people's posts it seems like a few of you know of Dunboyne, Martina and how it all works. :)

Here is the link to the Bebo page for Dunboyne Dogs, which Martina runs specifically to get dogs out of Dunboyne pound

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6049284427

I'm sorry I don't know the specific amount for release, but if you give Martina a call on 44-86 228902, she will be able to tell you all the details :thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the info posted/pm'd - Martina replied to my email before i had chance to contact her via phone and it looks like they can get Charlotte out by Saturday. :thumbsup:

thanks everyone who is helping these dogs. I pmailed Martina to put in a good word for Jinnyfizz, that she is wellknown on this forum, but Martina says she has found a UK rescue place for Beth. So it does look like Beth and Charlotte should have a good future

thanks everyone who is helping these dogs. I pmailed Martina to put in a good word for Jinnyfizz, that she is wellknown on this forum, but Martina says she has found a UK rescue place for Beth. So it does look like Beth and Charlotte should have a good future

Wey Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! That posted alot of times :lol:

Wonder what happened there :wacko:

Thank you for your support :thumbsup:

I'm very pleased to hear that Beth has a new home :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back