The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

White Puppy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely looking pups :wub: But can I just ask ` why do you stretch them out so far at the back ` ? :blink: Not a critisium ( sp) , just wondered thats all :wacko:

JAX said:
Lovely looking pups  :wub:   But can I just ask ` why do you stretch them out so far at the back ` ?  :blink:   Not a critisium ( sp) , just wondered thats all  :wacko:
I think only white puppy Joke is far at the back.

Will try to stack him better the next time. :b

Thanks for the update Pipa, the puppies are beautiful :thumbsup:

Lida

I love the white puppy!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I'd be more than happy to find him on my doorstep later! :thumbsup:

only just found this post with the wonderful white pup - any recent photos?

what a beautiful sight he is :wub: :wub:

Yes I'd love to see an update of these pups too please!

Linda

Mmmm - yes please ... more pics.

Are you keeping Joke, Pipa?

aslan said:
Mmmm -  yes please ... more pics.
Are you keeping Joke, Pipa?

No, Joke lives in Czech Republic. Here is the latest photo what the owner sent me.

And a pic of fawn male, Jesper. Not the best photos, but possible to see something :b

joke1_1.jpg

They are both :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

many years ago i bred a white dog pup peter from a fawn bitch & a brindle white pari dog. he was pure white with black eyes & black lips. he was not deaf. he lived with ann mather of the metewand afghan kennels. he was a lovely boy & lived to a right old age. :wub:good luck with your pups they look lovely :wub: :wub:

thankyou for the update - what beautiful whippets :wub:

i will add white to my list of favourites for the 2nd pup next year!!!!

Gee they're both really lovely. I still think the 'white' pup is a cream, his nose looks brown to me. I suppose unless I go for a trip to teh Czech Republic I wont know for sure.

Linda

Yes really lovely puppies. I think I like Joke the best.

Pretty pretty :wub: What a lovely thread! OEH's white whippet is a darling, and Joke is so handsome :wub: :wub:

They look lovely, thanks for posting their new pics. Joke still looks to me white with black nose and dark rim around his eyes :unsure:

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
Pipa said:
We got a completely white puppy whose parents are brindle. He is funny, isn't he? :))
8) No he is beautiful, we had a litter and two of ours were mainly white but one has a blue head and the other has a small blue patch.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back