The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whiz And Annie

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
so very sorry for you.

R.I.P.Whiz & Annie :huggles:

That's so sad
hug4.gif

Sleep tight Whiz and Annie

What sad news jools :( our deepest thoughts rest with you

R.I.P.Whiz & Annie :huggles:

Kindest Regards Griff.

:( So very very sorry :(

R.I.P. Whiz and Annie

They will always be with you in your heart and thoughts :wub: :huggles:

so sorry to hear of your loss :( :huggles: rest in peace ANNIE and WHIZZ :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

thinking of you all xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, Whiz and Annie were very special.

I'm so glad they found you for their final months, and knew real love, care and happiness. :huggles:

Sweet Dreams, Whiz and Annie :wub:

Very sorry to hear about this. I hope you feel better soon and can look back on the good times with a smile and look towards your future with some new little friends :luck: .

i,m so sorry about Whiz and Annie,very,very sad :( :(

my heart goes out to you :huggles: :huggles:

I am so very sorry to hear of your losses

RIP Whiz and Annie

So sorry to hear such sad news about Whiz and Annie. :( They were such a lovely pair. :huggles: :huggles: At least you can think about them in the future knowing that you gave them both a loving, caring home and they were really cherished.

RIP Whiz and Annie. :huggles:

Very sad. At least you will have fond memories of them.

:( am so very sorry to hear of your losses

RIP Whiz and Annie

Oh, Jools, you must be heartbroken, I'm so sorry to hear this news.

Annie and Whizz lived together, were loved greatly in there twilight time by you as a pair and finally they are running free together, no more pains for those 2 special oldies, not that you won't miss them or cry for them, but you gave them what every whippet wants especially at the end of their life..lots of love and happy times

thinking of you :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I am so very sorry for you. How strange it is they seem to go together just as if they planned it that way God bless them.

:( So sorry to hear the sad news of your loss. :'(

RIP Whizz and Annie :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back