The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whizz Has A Brother

mandy21

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Everybody

I am pleased to say Whizz isn't an only whippet any more. We went up to Debs (Alfyn) yesterday and picked up Bailey, he is an absolute sweetheart :wub: . He and Whizz are slowly getting to know each other. Whizz has told Bailey off a few times but generally they're OK.

I haven't got any pictures at the mo as we didn't get home until 10.30pm last night, but digital camera is charging and will hopefully get a few shots tonight.

However, I know Debs took some of Bailey,Whizz and her gang together yesterday so hopefully she will post them for me.

Congratulations, cant wait to see piccys :))

What a lovely name, named after the drink?

awwwwwwwww Mandy, you kept that quiet ;) ;) so please you got another :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lokk forward to seeing him at the whippet fun day???

[SIZE=21pt]Huge congratulations Mandy[/SIZE]

Good luck, it will all gel soon and you won't remember what one was like :cheers:

Lucky you - I'm so envious. Can't wait to see pics of little Bailey :wub: and Whizz :wub:

That must have been a long drive for you from Plymouth, especially in all that heat yesterday :unsure:

Awww how lovely :wub: Can't wait for the photos of them together :huggles:

Awww great news!! Can't wait for the pictures and you'll have to make sure you come to the Fun Day as I would love to meet him!! and you & whizz of course!

Congratulations :cheers: can't wait for pics :wub: :wub:

Have you recovered from your long trip yet Mandy,I bet you'll feel like a zombie today :blink: -_- ,but i'm sure the long trip was worth it.

I wish you all the best with your 2 beautiful boys :wub: :wub:

Here's a few snaps for you :thumbsup:

Whizz investigating the garden

b92fd697.jpg

being inspected by Izzy & Daisymay

362c5ee8.jpg

a2501852.jpg

left to right,Nigel,Susie,Linda,Bailey,Rich & Mandy.On the grass, Daisy,Kiri,Whizzy & Izzy

72c9329a.jpg

and last,the beautiful Bailey :wub:

1f5648db.jpg

Congratulations!

Would love to see the pics!

Oh an d I saw them. They are beautiful!! :wub: Bailey is so handsome :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gorgeous! I love those dark eyes. Did he travel well, Mandy? How old is he?

Mandy, I'm really pleased for you. Bailey is a lovely boy and I'm sure Whizz will get on well with him. I love the group picture, what a show off that Izzy is

Jenny.

Bailey's a stunner. I can't help feeling a tad envious myself. Well done and don't keep us in suspense with photos for too long! ;)

He's lovely :wub: you must be exhausted thats some drive (w00t) but obviously worth it :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

[SIZE=21pt]Welcome home, Bailey - be nice to him, Whizz!!!!![/SIZE]

Really glad to hear he has gone to a lovely home - hope to see lots of pics and here all about how they are getting on! Good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm a little bit out of the loop ... Where does Bailey come from? Is he one of your breeding Debs? He's an adult dog though?

Anyhow he looks lovely and I hope he and Whizz become great Mates 4 eva.

Oh and Izzy ... what a goofball you are! I cackled at you for a good five minutes. There's everyone else being nice and sedate and there's you right in the foreground rolling with gay abandon, shouting "TAKE A PHOTO OF ME, MUM. I'M DOING SOMETHING ... LOOK! TAKE ME MUM!"

What a crack-up! :lol:

So pleased Bailey has found a great new home with another whippet, he's such a stunner! Wishing you all lots of fun together :thumbsup:

Mandy - Lucky You :luck: - Bailey is just stunning :cheers: Im so pleased he has a home with another whippet - Great news.

Ive seen pictures of him on Debbies stories at the Beach - he is a really lovely dog. :wub: :thumbsup: so handsome.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back