The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Did It????

So which one of the boys decided that the bed needed to be skinned?

• Iffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merlin

• Ross

• Tyler

• Fletch

• Chyppe

• Total voters

Darcia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Help me with this mystery (although Judy and Nigel know the answer so no cheating!). Which of my boys destroyed the new bed less than 48 hours after it arrived???

Surely it wasn't my old boy Iffy?

Iffy.jpg

Merlin is innocent - isn't he?

Merle-1.jpg

Ross likes bunnies but does he like cows?

Ross.jpg

Tyler says he has an al'ibi - do you believe him?

Tyler.jpg

Fletch wouldn't even go near it for a photo so is he the culprit?

and finally Chyppe is just busy watching the tv......

TylerandChyppe.jpg

So Who was it??????

The evidence! (Chyppe says he is just looking - it doesn't mean that he is guilty!)

Hole.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard to believe any of them did it...they all look far too innocent :- " :- "

:eek: :oops: naughty phantom doggy came in the night and done it (w00t) if you wana send the cover to me il can see if i can patch it back together i have small amout of fabric left :thumbsup:

Fletch has that guilty look about him :)

well they all look like butter wouldnt melt :lol: so you have to exclude all of them :huggles: :wub:

Don't blame any of your gorgeous dogs because my money is on my Sparky (w00t) . I've voted, but I did feel guilty doing so :x

Jenny

I voted for Fletch because Chyppe surely isn't old enough with big enough teeth to cause sure damage. It might have been Tyler though. :- " Your other 3 are far to well mannered (w00t) :lol: to do such a thing.

Oh and edited to say nice bed. Well it was once. Mine is still in one piece.

I notice you haven't supplied us with your alibi :- "

nicky12 said:
:eek:   :oops: naughty phantom doggy came in the night and done it  (w00t) if you wana send the cover to me il can see if i can patch it back together i have small amout of fabric left  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the offer Nicky :thumbsup: I have kind of fixed it by putting the blanket inside the cover and rounding the torn edges off. As long as that stays facing the floor we should be alright :D

Ooooh - the majority of people think that Fletch is a naughty boy! :wub:

P.S. Does everyone like my new signature? I have been working on it all day :))

It can't be Fletch because he's black and all black's are perfect :lol: ......Love your sig Darc btw ........How do you do the pictures in a line ??

It wasn't Fletch :D Now people think that it was Chyppe - as if - remember his butter wouldn't melt look!

(abit blurry Im afraid as he is just about to pounce - again (w00t) )

Chyppe-1.jpg

and Thanks Hannah - just followed Trish's advice and uploaded them as avatar's through photobucket :thumbsup:

I cant beleive there has been a vote for Iffy :p

New sig fab 8)

I don't think any whippet was responsible. I think that part of the bed was made of the cow's bottom, and it just f**ted a hole in it :- "

love the signature darcia,tell me how did you get the names on the pics,very clever :thumbsup:

trish g said:
love the signature darcia,tell me how did you get the names on the pics,very clever :thumbsup:
Thanks Trish :thumbsup: , I used photoshop to magic cut around the boys heads, then pasted onto a new image (with gradient fill background) and just typed the names in chosen font etc. I was quite pleased with it as a first attempt. :D

Chyppe is now the clear leader of the poll - all will be revealed this evening!!!

I don't think any of those sweetheards did it - it's a slander :rant: BUT if I had to choose it would be Chyppe because he's at that juvenile delinquent age (w00t) :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back