Who has the best dog bed?

Josie

Administrator
Administrator
Registered
Wagso - Clevedon Dog Walking Services
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I came across this picture earlier and I have dog bed envy!!

What dog bed do you have? Would love to see a picture of everyones beds! :)

5b3c6aeebc892373a4fcd57e88f4c2ec.jpg

And here is usually how he leaves it......

IMG_1281.JPG

Too many sharp corners for me to have that bed next to my own! I'm half asleep when I get up in the morning and would do myself an injury getting out of bed with that there! Sir Jimmy of Jimness has an oval bed with a mattress in it, and a blanket which he usually just lies on. It's a bit big for him when he's curled up - he looks quite small in it - but at least he can sleep stretched out if he wants to. His bed is not next to ours - I'd step on him when I got up :D

Folly has a bed in the Kitchen, set up in a cage, (door always open), with a memory foam mattress and blankets. She often goes there when I'm in the kitchen. She has one in the lounge, but she normally uses either the couch or is with me on a chair. Overnight she is with me in a king size bed. under the duvet of course.

Folly has a bed in the Kitchen, set up in a cage, (door always open), with a memory foam mattress and blankets. She often goes there when I'm in the kitchen. She has one in the lounge, but she normally uses either the couch or is with me on a chair. Overnight she is with me in a king size bed. under the duvet of course.

That lady knows how to live ;)

Jasper is spoilt and has not one, but two, Orvis beds - though they're a few years old now and still as good as new so I don't regret the cost.

38139220752_297cb5518c_c.jpg

Though of course, after a nice long wet muddy walk there's one bed that can beat the Orvis beds hands down...

IMG_20141012_211507.jpg

And yes, he (un)made it all by himself - however carefully we cover it, he has to dig down to the bits that smell most of Mum and Dad....

Ha ha love it @JudyN! Dennis is currently on our bed as we watch Narnia downstairs - he obviously doesn’t rate the film!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back