The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Will Win

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
talisman said:
NOOOOOOOOOO not a good result. I cannot stand that woman. She screams and screaches all her songs. But that seems to be the fashion. Not for me though. She is so up her self to I just cant watch her and i dont like listening to her.
Not a good selection this year at all. O well lets hope Geraldene makes the xmas no one  :- "

great minds think alike lol ive just posted a link 4 geraldine :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE ALEX[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: WELL DESERVED,LOVE HER VOICE :wub: :wub:

WELL DONE JLS :cheers: :cheers: LOVE THEM TOO :thumbsup:

Without doubt,the right people,in the right placings.JLS were spot on tonight,which was expected ,after the performance they put on last week.They got better and better every time they came on stage.But Alex.Well,she was at the top all along ,wasn't she.Hope she does as well as Leona.She deserves to.Poor Owen was just out done tonight,big style.But he done us proud me finks.Now,lets all get back to mentoring our dogs,like we should be doin.Roll on 2009.

JUSTICE DONE !!

SEEMS NOT ENOUGH IRISH VOTED IN.....phew.. :sweating: thank feck they dont have fones down in the prehistoric Republic ... just messenger pigeons .

Although i seen a flock earlier, i wonder was that 350000 more votes "winging in" !

Last edited by a moderator:
it was the right result in the right order :)

the best one out of the three won, well done alex class singer :thumbsup:

JOHNG said:

class singer my backside,yes she was the better singer out of a poor set of singers,shes as false as hell she should of had an oscar,for all the false tears,well we will wait till next year to see what,setups them judges set up to make them millions, :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
JOHNG said:

class singer my backside,yes she was the better singer out of a poor set of singers,shes as false as hell she should of had an oscar,for all the false tears,well we will wait till next year to see what,setups them judges set up to make them millions, :thumbsup:

Cracking singer-better than Beyonce....probably.

Didn't like the tears either Kenny M.

And the word 'Love' is banded about too freely.........

Hope she does well anyhow......less deserving seem to. :luck:

Karen-(cry when it's necessary-lol)

rodders said:
Well Done Alexandra :thumbsup: but was there really a need for that many tears :- "
I've been an Alex fan all the way through but wanted

to slap her Saturday all that weeping and wailing :*

Seems there was a big blunder made somewhere along the line.Telephone line,that is.Owen won 6 out of the last 10 night's,apparently,by a mile too.(PROVEN)Alex only won 2 of the last 10,with the other,only winning 1 each.Summit seriously wrong here ,or what.For our part,Kirsty got through every time,all 8 of them,when she voted for JLS.We tried all night,to vote for Owen,and not once,could we get through.Then after Owen went out,our next choice was Alex,and we got through no probs.Been a whole program on about it today.And by the way.It was an English man,who kicked off the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back