The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Will Win

Tell u all 1 thing.Owen has some following over here,if yesterday is anything to go by.They flocked in their tousands,as they would say down south.The whole of Derry city came to a halt,and it was reported that trafic was choc A blaock,for miles,leading into Derry,from all sides.One thing that this has done,(which is nice to see).Is bring all sides of the community together.Which is a rare thing in the Emerald Isle.If he achieves nothing else in this life,he at least has the peice process back on track,ha ha.The wee bugger might just pull this off.Its a 3 horse rase now,like it or not,and as we've seen with JLS,anything can happen,as they have just come good,at the right moment.Still like to see Alex do da buisnes

wish it was over it's been the worst x-factor ( in public voting terms ) ever. if there is any justice ALEX should win she is by far the best one left in, :thumbsup:

it would'nt surprise me if that little choir boy wins. :- "

bigest load of bollixxxxxxxx,on the tele,only one winner simon cawal,makes loads of money out of whoever wins,thats one thing leona lewis won cos she can sing,these cant sing to save there lives,decca,sing me mustang sally m8,you would win hands down, :thumbsup:mind you i only heard you when am pi**ed,but i love to hear you :cheers:

kenny m said:
bigest load of bollixxxxxxxx,on the tele,only one winner simon cawal,makes loads of money out of whoever wins,thats one thing leona lewis won cos she can sing,these cant sing to save there lives,decca,sing me mustang sally m8,you would win hands down, :thumbsup:mind you i only heard you when am pi**ed,but i love to hear you :cheers:
All i can say to that Kenny is .................."VOTE 4 EOGHAN" :p :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
in terms of quality, alex to win easily, jls are a decent boy band, and owen should not even be in the final, regards of the supporters he has, because he is crap, i have heard a lot better in my local, all the songs he has done have had backup singers to carry the crap along.

I'm actually past caring who wins. Diana and Ruth were the best, and they have gone. Alex has the best voice of the rest, but has no charisma. Eoghan has likeability, but no voice - much like JLS, who can perform well occasionally, but like I keep saying, get rid of the one with the hook nose - he sings out of tune (w00t)

mutley said:
if sonic the hedgehog wins its a fix :p
[SIZE=14pt]COME ON SONIC THE HEDGEHOG :p :thumbsup: :lol: [/SIZE]

CA08CSDSCA2W6583CAEY73HTCAPYGKB1CAU.jpg

:p :lol:

if that little irish kid wins ill go to work with a shovel

U rite gaz if the irish kid gets it its a fix(the paddy charmer he as got that smug grin) but saying that i think its been a fix from the start with that alex bint lol

irish.jpeg

[SIZE=14pt]just wot ive read [/SIZE]

Tonights running order!

1: 12 finalists: Ain't No Mountain High Enough

2: Eoghan Wish It Could Be Xmas Exery Day

3: JLS: Last Xmas

4: Alex: Silent Night

Phonelines open

5: Eoghan & Boyzone: Picture of You

6: JLS & Westlife: Flying Without Wings

7: Alex & Beyonce: Listen

8: Failed auditionees sing I Have A Dream

9: Eoghan: All In This Together

10: JLS: You Light Up My Life

11: Alex: You Are So Beautiful to Me

End of first show

Results Show:

vote count

12: Beyonce: If I Were A Boy

1st act voted off

13 & 14: Remaining finalists sing Hallalujah

15: 12 finalists: Hero

Winner declared

kenny m said:
Bluebell said:
kenny m said:
Miss Madam said:
[SIZE=14pt]Come On Eoghan[/SIZE]  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:
here rose just cos hes irish,he cant sing,go on admit it (w00t)

Dont forget you song Kenny :- "

farting-man.gif

look forward to hearing it :x :lol:

hey al brew a long one for the next time i see you lol :thumbsup:

im sure you will Kenny :p i'll hold you to that :p :lol: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back