The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Will Win

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
stormydog said:
kenny m said:
these are all crap,a can let a better sounding fart off,it would be more in tune (w00t)
Fancy a duet ? Ive a mate in work here can go 3 notes up the scale !! what sphyncter control......HE DA MAN :geek:

KennyM and GeordieB for the X-factor 09 :thumbsup:

well we would get number 1,anything gets to the top of the charts these days (w00t)

we know it's judged by egotistical (very rich) kno****ds, who get richer every time someone votes by phone, who themselves can't sing a note, and often the best does not get justice and win..........but, hey............it's a MILLION times better than the footy (w00t) :D :p

(there's as much false crying on the pitch !)

Hope what i seen this morning,wasn't some sort of omen.Was driving down the road.-5 was the temprature,and i was on my way to take a few pix of a chapel,which is just on the edge of a lovely pool,on the river Finn.(Southern Ireland).Mad i know.but there you go.Was listening to the radio,and it came on about that wee Irish lad,who nobody over thee seems to like.Anyway,they had just mentioned the other contestants,including the boy band.Within seconds,there was a car in front of me,and the last 3 letters in the number plate read JLS.Hard one to swallow,i know.But true.

Owen reminds me of Donny Osmand,when he 1st came on the scene,or his wee brother Jimmy,who sand,Long Haired Lover From Liverpool.If i was to pick a song for Owen,it would be Puppy Love,or one of the other ones that Donny sang.Hair matches too.Bet quite a few on here can remember cuddling up on the disco floor,or barn dance,to that one.Ha ha.

WHOSE GOIN TO GO TOMMOZ NITE? I HOPE & PREY SQUAK GOES BUT IBET SHE BLOODY WINDS :rant:

NEXT WEEK THE FINAL THE PUB ACROSS THE ROAD FROM US R PUTTING ON THE TV AND THERES FREE FOOD LOL

hope the bloody electric blows sick of mazz saying i told you he or she would go :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

maz40 said:
hope the bloody electric blows sick of mazz saying i told you he or she would go  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:
typical woman gerry they think they know everything. :oops: :thumbsup:

Semi-final songs revealed...

Here they are then - the eight songs which stand between the remaining X Factor contestants and their all-important place in next week's Grand Final.

As the stakes go sky high these could be the most important songs our contenders will ever sing - so bring on one track chosen by the mentors - and one much-loved track picked out by the act on their own.

The tracks to be performed are (not in show order)...

Alexandra Burke Don't Stop The Music

Unbreak My Heart

JLS I'm Already There

Umbrella

Eoghan Quigg Does Your Mother Know

Year 3000

Diana Vickers Girlfriend

White Flag

oh well, theres me out to get bladered,not stopping in to watch,that shite :angry:

haven't heard of 'white flag' or '3000' but JLS will be sent home after a predictably limp effort at 'umberella' who the hell picks THAT song for a boy group, OMG.

ALEX should win by a mile, is that 'please don't stop the music' by Rhianna ? I LURVE that song :D

How on earth can that Irish kid sing an Abba song successfully????? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Even the most accomplished singers would struggle with that - Agnetha Faltskog was an exceptional vocalist!

And I have always liked Umbrella and White Flag - somehow I don't think I'm going to enjoy hearing them tonight :- " :(

Please, if there is any justice, Alex should win by a million trillion miles!!!!!!! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Please get that Diana out :rant: ALEX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lynden come on whos going ive got some money now (w00t)

For the first time I thought JLS produced a decent performance

Well done, lads :thumbsup:

Still think Alex is the genuine talent tho' :D :thumbsup:

That was HORRENDOUS!!!!!

But am I listening to the same Diana that the judges are listening to???

Can't understand why they keep telling her she's good :wacko: :wacko:

jinnyfizz said:
That was HORRENDOUS!!!!!But am I listening to the same Diana that the judges are listening to???

Can't understand why they keep telling her she's good :wacko:   :wacko:

I can't believe she's got this far and im sorry

but i dont like the boy either, i see he's had

his hair trimmed up a bit :thumbsup:

I have stuck with Alex all the way through and

still think she should win.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back