The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

who's going northern?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think hubbys going to have to check the tent out. weather looks ok should see you there.

wendy :cheers:

Don't worry Mark, you've still got 1 groupie who'll be there :wub: I'll keep you in conversation and company! :D

Carol

If we decide to camp do we have to inform anyone before hand basicaly i need info who, what do i need to bring, how mutch and are the loos:"> . I kbow were only 30 mins away but it a good excues to get away from teanged sons for a night

wendy :cheers:

Hi Wendy,

You need to let me know if your camping (Thats handy isn't it) the cost is £4 per night (tents,Caravans & Campers, all camping money goes to the council not the club) the toilets are open 24/7 from Friday afternoon to Monday mid-day the showers will be on (with hot water).

There are racers camping from Friday tea time through to Monday mid-day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep we have a van coming called Jum Jums! they have been recomended by a freind who says they are very good.

THay are also offering to set a bouncy castle up if theres enough interest? that should keep June Jonigks quiet for a few hours :oops:

The food van sounds YUM YUM :lol: my friend Louise & i will be selling raffle tickets, so feel free to buy hundreds. Also Mark will be doing a few stunts on the moped, well i think thats what someone said :- "

I think you miss heard them, they didn't say I was doing stunts on a moter bike? what they actaly said was that I was a #### on a motor bike :- "

No the bikes all Barrys on Sunday (so could take a while!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i did promise Paula i wouldnt tell anybody what she said :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
I think you miss heard them, they didn't say I was doing stunts on a moter bike? what they actaly said was that I was a #### on a motor bike  :- "
No the bikes all Barrys on Sunday (so could take a while!)
Damn you beat me to that one! :angry:

You slowing in your old age Scott :- "

My wife loves me! she told me so just before reminding when her birthday is :huggles:

Damn you beat me to that one! 
It's getting bad isn't it when you have to rip the **** out of yourself before someone else does it :D Sad Sad Man :lol:

e/bay AGAIN eh Scott! you buying a new computer from e/bay them :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back