The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

who's going northern?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Vicky said:
I'm def not going now then!
No Hannah, Nigel or Judy - why else would i put myself through seeing Mark? :lol:
There will be pint cans of Stella (4 packs with a glass) on the raffle stand, get your tickets early to avoid disappointment!

(Pubs only over the road if the glug twins can't wait :cheers: )

Scott.

that was me! :oops:

hmm fisting/Mark ? :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody in the know about the weather? :unsure: What should us girls be wearing :sweating: :ph34r: :zorro: 8)

No, we're going to Maidstone for the East Sussex Open 'cus it's a straight, not a bend and only 150 yards which I think our dogs prefer. We normally go to the Northern though and will miss the usual frivolities which occur up there (w00t) . Think we're gonna get wet wherever we go though :( Hope you all have fun - I'm sure you will. When you are in the pub, drink one for us - but pay for it yourselves :cheers:

Esthermax said:
Is anybody in the know about the weather? :unsure:   What should us girls be wearing :sweating:   :ph34r:   :zorro:   8)
Supposed to be nice! :D

Bikini ? :- "

Right then...........bikini it is.......I've just looked out the nice aqua-marine one, which you admired so much, last time I wore it, Scott.

What ever it is it will be with Whellys.

just been and set the bend up Glorious Sunshine as is forcast for tommorow, good luck to all those getting wet at Maidstone while we get a tan.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back