• johng

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • butch

• denise bailey

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oh come on tony don't get you knickers in a twist ...its only a bit fun or there again i forgot you have no sense of humour..

just seems strange that all the guys on here follow the board rules and you the moderator break them ..swearing at a man doesn't become you ...t*t

Perhaps Larrythelamper ought to read the forum posting rules as he seems so interested in them. As I have said some people seem to find them amusing and seem to think continually troll posting is fun but personaly I find trolls a bit sad, - its not exactly original either.

I dont use the Internet much myself, but coming in from work today i thought i would pop on only to find that my husband Larry's been up to his old tricks again.

This is not the first time he has registered at a site and came on making a complete clown of himself.

So to all you lovely people on here please take my apologies, i promise i will try my dam hardest to keeps his sticky little fingers away from the family pc.

I have took it upon myself to give him no pocket money for a month, and hes has agreed to do all the washing and ironing until i decide he has been punished long enough.

I hope you will all forgive him, he says sorry

your laura

Hard on him , at least the cat of nine tails didnt have to come out he admitted everything straight way..usually he lies ???

I suppose what this forum really needs is an imaginary family of trolls - as if their is not enough "pointless, boring , pathetic rubbish" posted by our present resident trolls.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Thats an old piccy Dee. We all look alot younger on that :D :p Like the one of Neil

:D lol knew youd like it butch just my sence of humour didnt need to put neils name on really u can see its him :D

wow the TROLL family aint as good lookin as the adams family :D but i like your pet at the top of the piccy.... ??? :D :p

Really sorry Mr Moderator you feel that way about myself and my wife ..its the first time i been called a troll..

Funny after reading the forum you are the one who comes on and accuses new members of having multiple personalities, sorry to have to tell you i am real and so is my wife

And even if i was somebody off here thats decided to go get another user name and try adding some light hearted humour to this place..then whoopee it wouldn't be so bad would it?

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO POST THATS ME IN SOME DEEP WITH THE MISSUS AGAIN :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol :D u need a slapped arse anyway only kidding u give us a laugh even though the vote has u as been a tit i think u ok as i know u anyway mate :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back