The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whos Who????

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello! I am Aino from Finland.

I'm having only one whippet female;

Silentkaze Autumnal Colours - "Vimma" and she is co-owned with her breeder :)

You can also visit on my homepage www.ainomakela.net !

I am Liisa from Tartu, Estonia. Together with my brother Sander we currently own two male sighthounds. We have been into dogs for two years only so very much novices. It's fun to see I've been to the home pages of some members.

Our boys:

italian greyhound "Tango" Dragonhunter It Takes Two To Tango, co-owned with breeder

whippet "Eco" Umberto Circus Magicus

No home page as yet, but photos of dogs and from shows can be found here.

Hi, I'm Jo - joined K9 ages ago but never tried to post a message as I'm not very computer literate.

My Affix is Beksam and my dogs are:

Simon - Beksam Making Whoopee (aged 8)

Esther - Tythrop Clairvoyant (aged 4)

Tom - Beksam Billy Buttons (15 months)

Hannah - Beksam Honeysuckle (15 months)

Hannah and Tom are being shown at the moment, but Hannah has a mind of her own and has decided that if she leans and crosses her legs and looks really awful then she won't have to do it any more. She could be right!

and my little darlings are,

vanya neolithic shadow ...(millie)almost 3 years old

vanya cheyanne sky .......(phoebe) 2 years old

lynperry east wind...........(kiplin)13 weeks old

JoWhite said:
Hi,  I'm Jo - joined K9 ages ago but never tried to post a message as I'm not very computer literate.

Simon  - Beksam Making Whoopee (aged 8)

Esther  - Tythrop Clairvoyant (aged 4)

Tom -  Beksam Billy Buttons (15 months)

Hannah and Tom are being shown at the moment, but Hannah has a mind of her own and has decided that if she leans and crosses her legs and looks really awful then she won't have to do it any more.  She could be right!

HI JO , welcome to K9 ( and all other new comers too but I see Jo at newark with her dogs ;) )

Jackie and the MUlcair whips

JoWhite said:
Hi,  I'm Jo - joined K9 ages ago but never tried to post a message as I'm not very computer literate.

Hannah and Tom are being shown at the moment, but Hannah has a mind of her own and has decided that if she leans and crosses her legs and looks really awful then she won't have to do it any more.  She could be right!

Hi Jo and welcome, Are you Joy Fords partner? I had my first dog from Joy and she is behind some very nice dogs. I always seem to miss you and only spot your name when I get home. Are you going to SYWC?

Im not going to go on about it like a mutual friend though :- "

JoWhite said:

Hi Jo,

I think ive seen you about too - if you are who im thinking of! :unsure: i think ive seen you at Newark and i think we spoke at Bham National at Stafford :wacko:

Hope im right! Anyway, welcome to k9 you should post more..we love seeing whippy pics! :D :cheers:

I like these threads!

some of you know that we recently lost our first whippet to cushings, he was Sunny - Silkstone Must Be Magic (Hillsdown Fergal x Firedance at Silkstone) and he was 12 and I still miss him so much it makes me cry :(

we also have Devon - Artmeis Firecracker (Cobyco Candyman x Silkstone Kantara) he will be 10 in December :eek: . We call him Dopey Devon or Best Dog in the House :huggles:

then the evil 2!!

Genie is our first iggie (her mum was Artmeis Wishful Thinking and I can't remember he Dad's name :oops: ) she will be 8 in November. We call her Nee-Nee Macks and she is the apple of my eye :wub:

Finally, our last iggie, Zoe - Artmeis Miss Nothing (Artmeis Peeping Tom x Artmeis Wishful Thinking) she will be 7 on Christmas day o:) we call her Dooey-Doose, she is a bit of a trollop and the whole world evolves around her :lol:

And I don't show any of them!!! :p

But we are kind of keeping our eyes open for a nice brindle boy pup to show at some stage in the future so hopefully I will see some of you then :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello new here as well...

My name is Frances

and My KENNEL name is Astroid.

I have one lovely whippet called VERA

She is 7 months old.

My whippet at present is called Saphire Blaze, and will soon have added my kennel name, when I can decided whether or not she is of,at , with etc etc Astroid. :*

I have previously shown Standard Poodles, but only have one now, a lovely Brown,7 year Bitch HENNA, Astroid Society Guest..

So whippets are all new to me, and hounds as well. Must say, everyone says a poodle is intelligent... well, :) I would say the whippet certainly equals them. And in some cases outsmarts them.. :thumbsup:

hennathehare said:
hello    new  here  as  well...

My  name  is  Frances 

and  My    KENNEL name  is Astroid.

I  have  one  lovely  whippet called VERA

She  is  7  months  old.

My  whippet  at  present  is  called  Saphire Blaze,  and    will soon  have  added  my  kennel  name,  when I  can  decided  whether  or  not  she  is  of,at , with  etc  etc  Astroid. :*

I  have  previously  shown  Standard Poodles,  but  only  have  one  now, a lovely Brown,7  year Bitch  HENNA,  Astroid  Society Guest..

So  whippets  are  all  new  to  me, and    hounds  as  well. Must  say,  everyone  says  a poodle is  intelligent...  well,    :)   I  would  say  the    whippet  certainly  equals    them.  And  in  some  cases      outsmarts  them.. :thumbsup:

Hi Frances, I have known some VERY clever Standard Poodles and some rather cunning Whippets :thumbsup: I used to work for an old Pooodle breeder, have you been in pooodles long?

Hi everybody! My name is Anna, and I´m from Finland.

My whippies are:

Masi, Zootsuits Magic Nights

Nona, Nimrodel Infamy

Jings, Ringmore Chapter And Verse

I have visited the British shows a couple of times and this summer I met at least Vanna, Jax and Liz Third of the K9'ers, maybe some others I cannot combine faces and nicknames :b .

Jings has been to puppy classes in England and Scotland. I handled her in the Hound show. We will continue showing here in Finland with her. The older ones don´t go to shows.

I also breed smooth standard dachshunds, only two litters so far. My affix is Infamous (comes from Nona´s registered name). More info on my web pages.

Hi,

I am Diane from Columbia, maryland USA. I have three whippets, two girls which I show, one occasionally now ( because she hates it ).

here they are:

Shaldra Mikater Jitterbug

Shaldra's Great Expectations

Whippoorwill Lady of the Lake- heavy into the English lines/Peperone

Diane

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back