The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Why Didn`t I Take The Camera???

nigelmcfc

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Went for a quick mouch this morning . In the last field I walked in the dogs got a rabbit up near the edge of the field near to the gate. They coursed the bunny through the gate , it was trying to get to some burrows near to the stone walling. The dogs made a bid for it ,and turned it away from the wall. There are some more holes in some rock about 20 yards away and the rabbit made for these. I thought the dogs had miseed out as it gained a little on them . I should have known better just as it was about to get to ground, the whippet made a bid for it , but it jinked . Just as it entered the hole my other bitch Tia the whippxcollie nabbed it with a tremendous strike. Why didn`t I have the camera with me!!!!! How many times are we out with our dogs when they get a great run and something special happens , but we rarely get chance to capture it?

Here`s a pic taken later, one unlucky rabbit

View attachment 25423

Well done :cheers: ......its typical - I always see a deer when I havnt got my camera.

are those ferrets behind you - guess whats for dinner??

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking dogs doing what they were ment to :thumbsup:

Thats why because you didn't take the camera,sods law :lol: well done :cheers:

JUst got some pictures of Oscar (lurcher) this evening, I reckon the photo shoot got in the way. It was abit of a distraction to be honest. Hes done the business, the rabbit is presented then I walk away from him to take a photo !! He must of been baffled, and dropped the rabbit to the ground.

I won,t be doing the photo thing until he is 100% on the retrieve.

Next chance will be with the ferrets next sunday, and with the Blues Brothers being used.

Mike

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back