The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Will It Ever Stop?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oh i am defo coming!! you made that sound so damn cosy....be there in time for x factor :teehee:

Long as you don't mind a fight for the soup, OH's opinion was "mmmmmmm" which means he'll be itching for 2nds, or 3rds :b .

:D Its actually stopped raining here (w00t) going out with dogs while its dry :- "

i have been so busy on k9 :blink: that i have only just realised it's stopped here too (w00t) whippets..get your leads cos we are goin out!!!!!

Still going strong here infact its getting heavier :blink:

well it was lovely here until 5 minutes ago when the heavens opened surely there cannot be much rain left (w00t) just got soaked bringing the washing in :angry:

dad kept naggin me to take the dogs out while the rain had stopped... i took one step out the front door and it started agen but stopped and i got back just finished dryin the dogs and then it come down heavier than ever! (w00t)

ryanmalbon said:
dad kept naggin me to take the dogs out while the rain had stopped... i took one step out the front door and it started agen but stopped and i got back just finished dryin the dogs and then it come down heavier than ever!  (w00t)

Well im from Stoke, and its been quite nice , no rain, just got in from a lovely walk

hasnt rained now for nearly 2 whole hours :eek: cant believe it...dogs have had a blast..nice to get out for a break

Well im from Stoke, and its been quite nice , no rain, just got in from a lovely walk 
lucky you lol its still comin down here! :angry: (w00t)

Well I've gone from going to Horden today and old hall tomm. to going to the pics. with kieran this afternoon and just chilling tomm. The dogs don't know whats hit them.

Yeah i know what you mean sharon...every time we have put the dogs in the van this week to take them out running its p**ed down ...i bought them all a nice big roasted knuckle bone today ..there all quite happy now

sharon whincop said:
Well I've gone from going to Horden today and old hall tomm. to going to the pics. with kieran this afternoon and just chilling tomm. The dogs don't know whats hit them.
supposed to b sunny @ old hall get yourself away

the rains been so bad here the pub across the road has shut due to a severe flood in their cellar :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back