The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Winterfell Puppies...

maggiemay2

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lola would be proud.... xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
They are sooooo cute, all bimbling about. Well done you, loads of hugs. :wub: :wub: :wub:

absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: brought a tear to my eye's :b

Awwwwww, just look at them trying to walk about :wub: :wub: :wub: Brilliant videos Sarah - so lovely to see them thriving :thumbsup:

Youve done an amazing job with those puppies....just gorgeous... :wub: A credit to all concerned. :thumbsup:

Can't see me getting many still shots when I'm there next ... they will all just be blurs in the next photoshoot pics lol. But I'll forgive them cos they are so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So frustrating that I cant get videos to play on my home computer :rant:

They look so tubby and well. Lola would indeed be proud :wub:

Lola would have been so proud! They are however, testament to the hard work and commitment that has gone into hand rearing them as well as the good start their mum gave them. Credit where credit is due, to have managed to rear such a healthy looking bunch, and grieving for what you have lost at the same time? I take my hat off to you, 'mass respect' as the youngsters would say.... Long may they continue to thrive with the help of their amazing foster mum, Jinx, and all of their friends and family xxx

Thank you Lal i am truly touched by your words. Bob and I have found it to be hard work but well worth every minute. I love having them around and I'm dreading letting them go to their new homes :sweating: (well apart from Annie and Truly who are staying with me ;) )

Good job i know where they are going and that they are all very good homes. :p you know who you all are.... :D

Such a lovely bundle of cuteness :wub: :wub:

What can I say, Sarah? ........ Just marvellous, girl :thumbsup:

Bless :wub: They are lovely.

Look at those little fat tummies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are a credit to all your hard work and the wonderful people who have helped out (not forgetting Jinx 8) )

So lovely :wub:

Your going to be in trouble soon when they get on the loose :lol:

Lovely to see these precious little babies coming on so well :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back