The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wisp & Chloe

yoyo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all l think I've only ever posted here twice before & that was about 2.5 years ago when l had wisp, he was originally from Sue at the Hereford & Worcester Recue.

Since then we now have a little beauty called Chloe, she has been in heat & today after some really forceful persuasion from her lazy Wisp mated with her so I'm hoping she will be having her pups in a few months time.

So no doubt l will be on here asking for advice , hello Margaret from the North Somerset Ped racing club ,hope to see you soon just incase youare thinking whose this its John & Jenny (the Pot Man garden variety that is Lol) everyone told me oh you'll end up with more than 1 well they were spot on , these little dogs are so affectionate .

So here are a few photos .

NewImage4.jpg

NewImage2.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back