The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wolfie Pics

Autumn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

As promised here's some pics of my gang, sorry for the long post!

This is Tara, she turned 3 in December, she's a fantastic lure courser and the most loving hound you could wish to meet:-

IMG_0837.jpg

This is Briallen (pronounced Bracken or Bri for short), she's 5 1/2 now, she's a very much loved pet, she's never been any good at coursing and we don't show her as she's not put together well but she's a wonderful dog and we count every day with her as a blessing.

IMG_1738.jpg

This is my horse, Charlie, he's a 16hh Friesian gelding, he's 7 next month:-

CharlieStable.jpg

These are my two rescue ponies, we got them from the RSPCA last year, Flight is the steel grey, he's 3 this year and Socks is the strawberry roan, he'll be two this year:-

Flight.jpg

Socks.jpg

These are my two mini shetlands, Samson is the black and Duke is the Dun, they are both 10 months old now:-

SamsonDec09.jpg

DukeDec09.jpg

And I won't bore you any further with pics of the chickens or the cats, plus it won't let me post more images!

Well done if you made it this far, hope you've enjoyed.

x

Your gang are absolutely gorgeous . :wub:

Lovely pics :thumbsup:

What a fabulous animal family, I hope we're going to see a lot more pictures!

I adore wolfies, definitely top of my 'if only' list :wub:

Gorgeous dogs and beautiful horse/ponies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: We certainly won't get bored seeing your photos. :thumbsup:

The little Shetlands are so cute :wub: :wub: - they look smaller than your two dogs!! The Friesian is a real stunner with such a beautiful mane. :wub:

Lovely pics of all your different animals. Think they are all gorgeous :wub: :thumbsup:

Just Gorgeous :wub: dogs.....wow.. and your freesian horse is beautiful.... :wub:

Love all your animals.

Love your horses....but I want to see the chickens and the cats too (w00t) x

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing. We like Wolfies ...

A lovely crew....Bri is :wub:

What lovely animals you have - great photos - I'd like to see your cats and chickens too :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back