The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Woman Near Us Murdered

how sad & shocking........what a awful world we live in :(

:( omg read the other link the other day and didnt realise it was so close to me i will be walking my dogs armed with somthing from now on :( my sympathys go out to the family :(

Janimal said:
It is such a tragic story...a member put this up the other day Steve I think its the same story. :(

did you know of the family???

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=37617

sorry notice the other thread :b yes its the same one, I don't know the family but it feels a bit weird as my next door neighbour knows them quite well and has spoken to her about our whippets and vice versa :(

It just makes it feel it bit too close to home :unsure:

bloody hell this is just so awful :( so tragic,so young too :( :( makes me so upset this does :(

Jones said:
Janimal said:
It is such a tragic story...a member put this up the other day Steve I think its the same story. :(

did you know of the family???

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=37617

sorry notice the other thread :b yes its the same one, I don't know the family but it feels a bit weird as my next door neighbour knows them quite well and has spoken to her about our whippets and vice versa :(

It just makes it feel it bit too close to home :unsure:

God that is terrible....thats just too close for comfort,

strangely enough it has just been on the news....showing a picture of the girl and her whippet Scrappy... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, We've just seen it too. The whippet didn't look entirely pedigree whippet (bit of a thick, hairy looking tail) and it was a nice dark brindle. I noticed they reported it as being black and tan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back