The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester Wrc

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup:

Worcester WRC will be holding the re scheduled (from November 2010) additional open on Sunday 24th April 2011 (Easter Sunday, We know there is an Easter weekend at Horden but not all folk can travel!) with additional money to all non ped classes
PUPS 150 yards up to 24lb up to 32lb all in.

YEARLINGS & VETERANS 160 yards up to 20lb, up to24lb up to 28lb up to 32lb all in

DOGS & BITCHES SEPARATE 160 yards up to 20lb up to 24lb up to 28lb up to 32lb

All racing 2ft lb.

36LB, 40LB AND NO LIMIT SCRATCH 170 yards

all above 3.50 per dog weigh in until 11.00 am

LURCHERS UNDER 23" OVER 23" 200 yards 5.00 pound per dog Winner takes all ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all enquires to Amanda 01905 421736 after 5.00pm

PLEASE NOTE THIS WAS ADVERTISED FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING BANK HOLIDAY BUT HAS BEEN RE SCHEDULED FOR THE ABOVE DATE :thumbsup:

was hoping to get to this open but unfortunately i will be unable to good luck to all those who do :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

I think Amanda put full result on later adults bitch final was 1st our bea 2nd sapphire flash 3rd paper dragon 4th wor stag dog final 1st our frankie 2nd zackarella 3rd jedward 4th blue darling ?? Sup was our frankie pat pull our bea out a double for pat and bob on day well done no limit and sup scr was deenside beau not sure about rest I'm sure the full result be on late but it was nice day and paulines cakes were lovely :thumbsup:

Here are some videos of todays racing hope you enjoy would love your feed back when you have watched them. And i have some pictures they will follow.

Terriers:

BIGThank you to all the "Worcester gang" who supplied trophies, the wine (which every class winner received) who supplied raffle prizes and to Pauline who worked really hard to raise the additional prize money from car boot bits and bobs supplied by members. Thanks also to all the workers from setting up the track, also taking it down, Lyndon for doing the lure, Nick on traps, Ian and Mark for judging, Vicki for running the tea tent, Maggi for taking the photos, Helen and Josh for running the lure back and forth, Stuart (my non racing hubby) who manned the gate all day as it had to be kept locked at the gypseys are in the area again and anyone else I may have missed out :thumbsup:

Congratulations to mates Pat & Bob on not being content with the bitch winner also had the dog winner as well, Well done Belle and Frankie two little stars for you mum and dad today. :luck:

Lurchers under 23"

Araf winner

Fred

Jessie

Rogue

Lurchers over 23"

Torin

Izzy

Kitt winner

Terriers

Perkins winner

Scratch 36lb

Red Neck winner

Woodland Demon

40lb Scratch

Stay Out winner

No Limit Scratch

Deneside Beau winner and supreme

Is This Love

Puppy 24lb

A Kinda Impact 19 winner

Puppy 32lb

Come In Through 30 winner and supreme

Yearlings 24lb

Marble 23

Jedward 21 winner

Yearlings 32lb

Lucky Darling 29 winner and supreme (Jedward withdrew)

Veterans 28lb

D J Darlings 28

Amys Girl 26 winner and supreme

20lb Bitches

Amys Double 20

Sapphire Flash 17 winner

24lb Bitches

Our Bea 23 winner

28lb Bitches

Wor Stag 25 winner

32lb Bitches

Thats Amore 32

Paper Dragon 29 winner

20lb Dogs

Zackerella 16 winner

24lb Dogs

Marble 23

Bionic Boots 21

Jedward 21 winner

28lb Dogs

Our Frank 25 winner

Chocolate Boots 25

32lb Dogs

Blue Darling 29 winner

Bitch Final

1st Our Bea

2nd Sapphire Flash

3rd Paper Dragon

4th Wor Stag

Dog Final

1st Our Frank

2nd Zackerella

3rd Jedward

4th Blue Darling

Supreme of the Day

Our Frank

Our Bea withdrew

Some excellant racing at 2 foot a lb with some close races , Thanks all for making it a lovely day.

P S Pauline has found her purse in the scraps she had put out for the Swans, (wots she like (w00t) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some videos of todays racing hope you enjoy would love your feed back when you have watched them. And i have some pictures which will follow.

Terriers:

some pics

S1090001.JPG

S1090004.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back