The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worcester Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:thumbsup: Great videos & pics, well done all the winners & its nice to see Sapphire Flash & Jedward racing :D

thanks to all at worcester for some great days racing and the hard work.

well done to all the winners had a great day

see you all soon

jane and dot.

Need I say we had a lovely day yesterday. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to put it on,

and well done to all who ran.

Belle and Frank are stuffing their faces with bones at the moment, I think they earned it.

Love the videos and pics. Thanks for putting them on for us all to enjoy.

Great day, really enjoyed my 1st open :thumbsup: Thanks to all at Worcester for their help & support, finally made the leap & entered Faolan in his 1st non ped race :lol: he ran well & totally ignored the escapee that ran out ahead of him, the boy has grown up :))

Well done to all the winners, especially Pat & Bob with Belle & Frank "doing the double" Hope Belle's stoppers heal in time for next week :thumbsup:

Thanks for putting the videos & pics on :))

Hopefully I'll get winners pics & some racing pics on tonight if photobucket is behaving :-

Nearly forgot thanks to Helen for being my "dog catcher" :)

Thanks to all involved in a fantastic days racing at Worcester. Sunshine, cakes, wine and trophies, what more could we have asked for. Thank you for sharing the cracking photography and video's, they are brill.

Cheers everyone and well done especially to the hardworking hounds x

the videos and all the photos were great ,. thanks amanda for puling itall together

the videos and all the photos were great ,. thanks amanda for puling itall together

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back