The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Words Fail Me

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've left this as a link because the pic's are distressing. What kind of a person can do something like this. Not anyone who should be walking around free that's for certain. :rant:

The dog is being cared for in Ireland.

From the lurcher link site.

Poor greyhound

Poor dog. :huggles:

How could anyone do that to a dog :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Give me five minutes with them :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Poor, poor little soul, how he must of suffered. He deserves the very best of everything for the rest of his life, bless him.

10 minutes in a locked room with whatever scum did this & i wont tell you what i'd cut off of theirs. :rant:

I hope they rot in hell.

Nina

What sick B******s to do such a wicked thing - I hope the poor dog gets a lovely caring home for the rest of his days where he will be loved and looked after. I can not beleive that there are such scum around as to do things like this - such a needless, cruel and horrendous act to carry out. I hope the culprits rot in hell.

Sorry I can't bring myself to look at the link :b but would probably agree with everyone else :rant:

*Lesley* said:
Sorry I can't bring myself to look at the link :b   but would probably agree with everyone else :rant:
Lesley, please don't look. I am in tears. I have no words.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the most awful things I have seen :( :( :( -and how totally unneccessary when they could have just gone and handed him over to a rescue :rant: :rant: - totally beyond belief. :( :( :(

Unfortunately this is the world we live in and this publicity does give Greyhound Racing a bad name. I could sit and rant all day about these people but all the words would be too offensive. Luckily this dog has survived its ordeal but will probably be emotionally scarred for ever!

Hopefully this culprit gets caught and named but will probably only get a 10 year ban maximum :rant:

ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING these sick people need locking up or maybe the same should be done to them, I" m more than willing to volenteer. :rant:

someone must know theres peoepl i am not ant racing I love watching the dogs run but when a dog goes missing why does no body say wwre your dog gone and why dont they regulat more what happens to them when they have finished racing. I would love to own a racing greyhound but there one thing for sure when it had finished racing for what ever resone it would be coming home to live with me.

I have seen some sights with helping out with greyhound rescues but this still gets me you never become uesd to it you just pray it dosnt happen agine

It's very difficult to find words to describe the hatred I feel for the evil B*****ds

that inflicted the cruelty on this poor greyhound. Hope he will be safe and loved for the rest of his days now.

The more I read about the amount of corruption in greyhound racing and the way these dogs are treated by some as a money making commodity the more anti racing I become.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back