The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

World Winner Show In Poznan

sander

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sighthounds are on in the show today - anybody there watching / relaying results?

Whippets were due to be judged at 10 am. BUt no results Yet. I do know a couple of pople going. Will see what I can find out.

Bitchs F sommerfield.

Dogs O Staunskjaer.

[SIZE=21pt]news Hot of The grape Vine [/SIZE]

Best Of Breed and waiting to go to the group WAS.........

[SIZE=21pt]GB Ch Tonmawr La Petite Ballerina JW ShCM [/SIZE]

Way to go Holly, Paul & Joan. Good luck in the group. :luck:

georgina said:
congratulations, best of luck in the group

Is there a site where the results can be seen in full? I am curious to know who the dog WW was and also see where the entries came from. i checked the 'official' site and it is totally useless.

Lanny

Avalonia said:
Is there a site where the results can be seen in full?  I am curious to know who the dog WW was and also see where the entries came from.  i checked the 'official' site and it is totally useless.
Lanny

Not in full, but here you can find the Best of Juniors and Veterans and of course BOB and BOS: http://www.worlddogshow2006.pl/wyniki/wyniki.php?gr=10

The WW dog is BOHEM TIME FLIES!

:cheers: Congratulations to the new World Winners! :cheers:

infamous said:
[Not in full, but here you can find the Best of Juniors and  Veterans and of course BOB and BOS: http://www.worlddogshow2006.pl/wyniki/wyniki.php?gr=10

:cheers:   Congratulations to the new World Winners!  :cheers:

Hi Anna. Thank you for the link! It wasn't updated last time I checked. Do you realize how many UK connections -- notably to Nevedith -- there are in the winners listed? The BOB bitch is English bred out of a foreign dog -- Airescot Ruby Rascal and Nevedith Foxtrot Flair at Tonmawr, the Best Veteran bitch is Belgian bred,but out of entirely English lines being out of Multi Ch. Nevedith Veefa Vesper (Rare Rogue and Justa Jenie) and Multi Ch. Nevedith Supa Sassy (Multi Ch. Pardee Appy Arry at Nevedith x Nutcracklin of Nevedith), and the World Junior Winner bitch is Boxing Helena's Epos Tesera, daughter of Eng.Ch. Nevedith Eefa Empra and Boxing Helena's Art Groupie, sired by Eng.Ch. Nevedith Justa Jesta).

Pretty good day all round I would say for English whippets.

Lanny

Lanny

[SIZE=14pt]WEll done Paul , what a great result [/SIZE]

That's a superb result, very well done Holly, Paul and Joan., WOW

Avalonia said:
infamous said:
[Not in full, but here you can find the Best of Juniors and  Veterans and of course BOB and BOS: http://www.worlddogshow2006.pl/wyniki/wyniki.php?gr=10

:cheers:   Congratulations to the new World Winners!   :cheers:

Hi Anna. Thank you for the link! It wasn't updated last time I checked. Do you realize how many UK connections -- notably to Nevedith -- there are in the winners listed? The BOB bitch is English bred out of a foreign dog -- Airescot Ruby Rascal and Nevedith Foxtrot Flair at Tonmawr, the Best Veteran bitch is Belgian bred,but out of entirely English lines being out of Multi Ch. Nevedith Veefa Vesper (Rare Rogue and Justa Jenie) and Multi Ch. Nevedith Supa Sassy (Multi Ch. Pardee Appy Arry at Nevedith x Nutcracklin of Nevedith), and the World Junior Winner bitch is Boxing Helena's Epos Tesera, daughter of Eng.Ch. Nevedith Eefa Empra and Boxing Helena's Art Groupie, sired by Eng.Ch. Nevedith Justa Jesta).

Pretty good day all round I would say for English whippets.

Lanny

Lanny

Correction Lanny, Boxing Helenas Xena is sired by Vespers litterbrother, my DK.CH. S. CH. Nevedith Veefa Vagabond. Congratulations to the winners.

Claire said:

Way to go Holly, Paul & Joan. Good luck in the group.  :luck:

WOW,many congratulations,what a result!!! :cheers:

Claire said:

Way to go Holly, Paul & Joan. Good luck in the group.  :luck:

:cheers: WELL DONE!! :cheers:

Correction Lanny, Boxing Helenas Xena is sired by Vespers litterbrother, my DK.CH. S. CH. Nevedith Veefa Vagabond. Congratulations to the winners.

You are absolutely right Rudi. That was a typo. As someone with a Vagabond son myself I can hardly believe I made this mistake. Lovely result though wasn't it?

Lanny

You are absolutely right Rudi. That was a typo. As someone with a Vagabond son myself I can hardly believe I made this mistake. Lovely result though wasn't it?

Lanny

Sure it was. Actually I saw Bart was winning BIS puppy on the day as well.

Yes, Best In Show-puppy was [SIZE=14pt]Boxing Helena's Fi Fy Foe Fum[/SIZE] (out of Boxing Helena's Dark Empra and Multi Ch Boxing Helena's Yumanee).

My warmest congratulations to Bart :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiger said:
Yes, Best In Show-puppy was [SIZE=14pt]Boxing Helena's Fi Fy Foe Fum[/SIZE] (out of Boxing Helena's Dark Empra and Multi Ch Boxing Helena's Yumanee).
My warmest congratulations to Bart    :huggles:

Is it best puppy in show or best puppy in the three groups shown on Friday -- terriers, sighthounds and scenthounds?

Whatever the case, I don't think Bart's feet are going to touch the ground for some time! But his three wins -- Best Veteran Bitch, Junior World Winner Bitch, and this puppy win all prove the value of a sound linebreeding program with proven quality bloodlines. Dark Empra, who is now in the US was sired by Eng.Ch. Nevedith Eefa Empra out of Int.Belg.Cdn.Ch. Avalonia Macallan whom we bred :D (whom Bart borrowed and showed in Europe earlier this decade who is herself a daughter of Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Local Lancer x Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Wotta Wispa). And Yumanee is out of a dog from good French/Belgian lines and Belg.Ch. Nevedith Supa Sassy.

I am so thrilled for Bart.

Lanny

Avalonia said:
Is it best puppy in show or best puppy in the three groups shown on Friday -- terriers, sighthounds and scenthounds? 
Best Puppy on Friday. I don't think they will select only 1 BIS-puppy? I think all three days have their own winners.

However, it is a great achievement! :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt] BIG WELL DONE TO HOLLY, PAUL & JOAN[/SIZE] :cheers:

Could someone remind me what this award means .......feht :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back