The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

World Winner Show In Poznan

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JAX said:
Thanks again for the pics , I spotted Lynn yacobys mum Eva on one of them  :cheers: Shes sat next to Paul  :huggles:
Yes, they were both there. :) But mostly near the bitches' ring.

And also I've found another site where you can see more quality pictures, it's Polish Sighthounds' Club.

Dogs - http://www.klubcharta.zkwp.pl/wyst/2006/39...lbum/index.html

Bitches - http://www.klubcharta.zkwp.pl/wyst/2006/39...lbum/index.html

And competitions - http://www.klubcharta.zkwp.pl/wyst/2006/39...lbum/index.html

By the way, what a nice greyhound bitch was there! :wub: She was placed 3rd in the Group.

3f2d5a48e96f.jpg
:wub:

Congrats to all winners! :luck:

My whippet puppy was the last of 5 boys. He was in the ring with a handler. If anyone noticed them and could offer a few comments (about the dog or the handling), I'd appreciate it.

I was in Poznan with both boys, but having to show my IG myself I was such a nervous mess that I couldn't come watch whippets at all (very sorry about that and really glad to find pictures here!). Instead, I was in hall 7 panicking quietly. So I didn't really pay close attention to the IG ring, either. Sorry about that, too, because I've not found full IG results anywhere yet. I'll be working on my nerves for Zagreb.

Talking about bus trips - there were at least three organised busfuls of dogs from Estonia, plus some people with small buses or cars. It took us about 26 hours to get from Tallinn to Poznan. In our bus were also some Finns, but not with sighthounds.

Once again Sidewinder , THANKYOU :cheers: Some great shots

I see Cobyco Centre Piece won Best progeny in show . and do I recognize one of the handlers :- "

yep lynn was handling Tim . well spotted (w00t)

aww he is my jans litter brother :wub:

its nice to see him :))

chilipi, unfortunately I haven't seen your boy (only on picture as a small puppy) as was also busy with dog I handled and my puppy. But I have seen his sire (Versets Sataniques du Sac a Malices, right?) and for me he is very nice and correct dog and handled perfect! :wub:

Maybe results of IGs will be soon on Russian site, I'll pm you if I find smth.

And it took us about 20 hours to get from Kyiv to Poznan.

Hope to see you and your dog maybe in Zagreb in June!

I'm so happy for Tim winning Best progeny! Congratulations to his owner and breeders! :cheers: And btw, also to Tim's German son who became Junior World Winner, very nice young dog! :wub:

Thanks, Sidewinders! And yep, Sonis is my puppy's his dad.

Tim's son from Latvia, this year's European junior winner lives in Tartu. Vera is also in the picture there with him, third from left. Teodor (Circus Maximus) is a very sweet guy, loves to be petted, a real mother's boy. Huzzah for Tim!

Congratulations to the winners and to all who got placed! :cheers:

Well done to Satiny and the handsome Timmy for the WW-06, and to Bart for a successful day! :cheers:

Thank you for posting the lovely photos of beautiful Whippets! :huggles:

Hi, wanted to share with all - here you can see a small video clip with World Winner and BOB in Poznan - Ch.Tonmawr la Petite Ballerina.

Sorry about the quality :b , I filmed it with a usual digital camera.

And wanted to say HUGE thanks to glennSKii :huggles: who put this video on youtube for me.

It was nice to see the video as so much "souvenirs" of that trip to Poland came back.

BOB Winner, Holly, is a beauty :wub:

For those who didn't had the link to my husbands photo webpaide, here it is :

http://www.whippetview.be

You'll find the pictures of all the whippets in Poznan, and shows we went to during the year.

Windhundwelt, the german sighthound magazine, had several pages in the last edition.

Rita Vanhaeren

Song Sung Blue Whippets

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back