The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Worst Thing They Have Ever Eaten?

marion

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A user called Kris mentioned on another topic that a certain Whippet ate, of all things, a...... Bath Bomb!! :nuke: :D

After I managed to stop laughing , sorry I'm still giggling a wee bit, and wiped the tears out of my eyes ;

it occured to me to wonder what is the worst thing your dog's have ever eaten??????????????? :x

Or the most precious?????????????????? :rant:

My Jay~J , with his litter mates, not only ate a full packet of Golden Virginia tobacco but went on to eat several more!!! :x

Several Sky remotes, a frog and a pair of wonderful shoes (that I only got to wear once :( ) followed when he came to live with us and his crowning glory was actually eating the wean's home work!! :oops: !!

Which caused much hilarity at her school the next day when she displayed the tattered remains!!!! :wacko:

Thank Dog, he is all grown up now and doesn't do things like that any more!

As long as you watch him when he is out!

And lock him in a cage when we are out!

And just generally keep your eye on him, at all times!

Sigh!!!

:clown: in a dog suit lol

Last edited by a moderator:
worst thing blue and ollie eat was the snakes food ,RATS :x :x OOO yeh and blue came running up to my other half wen we moved to our new house with what we thought was a worm hanging outa his mouth on closer inpection is was a rats tail hed chewed of a dead rat in the garden :x :x tia just loves cow poo or horses poor :x :x and i still kiss em silly :b

The most revolting thing that my 2 are partial to is Nuggets of Fun from the cat litter tray :x

the worst thing Dij destroyed was some antique shoe platform things for walking in muddy places that i inherited from my nana

and Bloggs ate my sofa a few weeks ago :(

:D lol

I had forgotten about horse and cow poo!!!!

And the trimmings off horses hooves!!! Eowwwwww!!!!

Kane is by far the worst of mine for eating things, just a few of the things he has eaten are:

A piece of charcoal from the bbq(unlit) :thumbsup:

Some defrosted meat I got out for the ferrets, he ate it in the freezer bag, whole thing swallowed :clown:

A piece of nicotine gum, stolen from my bag :sweating: :eek:

ooo yeh forgot to add a new sofa and half a kitchen door :rant: and i have the pics to prove it if ya want to see :- "

urchin said:
The most revolting thing that my 2 are partial to is Nuggets of Fun from the cat litter tray  :x
the worst thing Dij destroyed was some antique shoe platform things for walking in muddy places that i inherited from my nana

and Bloggs ate my sofa a few weeks ago :(

'Nuggets of fun' - thats really made me laugh :p

Mine eat the run of the mill stuff like most other types of animal poo, they are especially partial to frozen rabbit droppings in the winter :wacko: , any form of dead carcass, stinkier the better :x

Ella's worst was a used condom :b :b :b :x :x :x and it came out in her sh*t :b IN MY MUMS GARDEN!!!! :b :b :b

The bath bomb eating is not really that bizarre, anyone who uses lush products will know that whippets just go wild for whatever they use as ingredients, Ella has devoured numerous massage & soap bars.

Oh and another story my mum likes to tell, when my youngest was a baby my mum walked in to find me hoovering powdered baby milk off the staircase. Ella had pinched the big tub off the worktop, opened the lid and taken it on the stairs and ate the lot :x

Jinx ate a new pair of cashmere gloves including diamontes, The ears from a Wallace and Gromit alarm clock the case of a dvd and left the dvd!!. Remote controls, socks numerous packets of fags and the obligatory sheep poo of course!!!

Ruby will eat anything that shes not supposed too

Coal and bark, bedding and soft toys, full packs of fags,tissues,calpol sachets(she slept well!!!!) Tube of Savlon and toothpaste, chewing, gum full packet of after strong mints,chewed through leads,dustpans and bushes and most recently a huge chunk out of a foam mattress topper.

A canine dustbin !!!!!!!! (w00t)

Hmmmm Sidney likes cat poop.... not necessarily to eat but he puts it on the door mat to frame the cat :lol:

Our ex racing greyhound ate a whole box of cherry brandy chocolates.

Hmmmm other than that my 2 are quiet good :lol: plastic toys and teddies are apparently good eating :blink:

Vicky has the biggest cringe factor so far!!! By a mile !!!!!

I can't stop laughing!!!

Poor you!!!!

And I remembered Jasper once came rushing out to tell me that the other naughty dogs had stolen a packet of Chocolate milk shake powder!! o:)

With his face Absolutely Covered in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Too funny for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Jinx and Ruby's mum!!!

You liar!!!

Sweet innocent little Ruby would never do such a thing!!!

S4020856.jpg

lol lol

x x

OK am i the only one with a dog that eats dog poo!!!!!!!!!!!! :b Iv heard its bad for them and i do try stop her when i catch her! Is it something they grow out of?? :blink:

Vicky said:
Ella's worst was a used condom :b   :b   :b   :x   :x   :x and it came out in her sh*t :b   IN MY MUMS GARDEN!!!! :b   :b   :b
The bath bomb eating is not really that bizarre, anyone who uses lush products will know that whippets just go wild for whatever they use as ingredients, Ella has devoured numerous massage & soap bars. 

Oh and another story my mum likes to tell, when my youngest was a baby my mum walked in to find me hoovering powdered baby milk off the staircase.  Ella had pinched the big tub off the worktop, opened the lid and taken it on the stairs and ate the lot :x

lol...sky ate a tampon (sorry men) and a thong luckily both came out the other end, she also stole numerous items of make-up ....and it was never the cheap stuff either.

Totally agree about the lush stuff ...some of the soap gets nibbled and the dogs always lick my skin like mad after a bath bomb

evie-diva has a fruit stealing habit...so far she's had a whole melon, pineapple,oranges,grapefruit and today she stole lychee's and frozen chicken nuggats :wacko: :blink:

ooooooooooooh totally forgot............ pippa ate a frog and puked it back up a while later and it was still alive...me & tony scrabbling round the front room trying to catch it.

A dead mouse...with maggots inside... (w00t) :x yes I saw them

one of my pet hates is maggots... :x :x

oH YES...and a dead stinking fish.

Cat sick :x - no, worse than that, a bite of human sick when walking through the high street on January 1st!! :x :eek:

phoebe will some times eat pepas poo :x pepa loves my lipsticks the dear ones and looks very prity in them too :- " pepa also likes slugs and snails :x :x

Vicky said:
Ella's worst was a used condom :b :b :b :x :x :x and it came out in her sh*t :b IN MY MUMS GARDEN!!!! :b :b :b

:oops:

We thought Gypsy our whippet would need surgery after she ate the elastic netting from around a cut of meat. A few days later the netting resurfaced we think via her mouth (w00t) . We found it on her bedding.

I was out for a walk once with my big ol' lurcher when he squatted in the gutter and produced an entire J-cloth. Of course it got stuck on its way out and I had no tissues (way in the days before poo-bags). I had to use my glove to 'ease' it out and needless to say left both cloth and glove in the gutter... like I say this was decades ago before poo-bins etc and it was the gutter (he normally did ALL his poos in the garden but was caught short that time..)... which reminds me he also ate a sanitary towel down by the riverside ( :x ) and produced that in the garden in a poo - my Dad's face was a picture :lol: :b ...

And our labrador??.. well, maggots, poo, rancid rabbits, fatballs from the birdtable, and she once scoffed a bit of human poo too before we could stop her....ughhh :x :x :x

My beloved Chloe once ate a brand new wedding shoe 12 hours before the wedding and I had to make a dash to town to buy exactly the same pair again because it had taken weeks to find the right match.... (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back