The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wrch Conway Celt

:( So sorry to hear this sad news Dave and Lynne

RIP Penny :huggles:

TARTAN ARMY

BRIAN & NETTIE

Many thanks to EVERYONE for your kind comments and PM's. I have not be able to read them til now.

I thought I was all cried out, but reading all your messages I'm sat here doing it yet again.

Penny was really special to both of us,its nice to hear others thought her special as well. She was my shadow around the house I could never loose her she followed me everywhere, even the loo. It's funny coz since yesterday Tia has now taken her place she hasn't left my side, I wonder if she knows??

Dave hasn't read the thread yet I sure he will when he's ready.

Today is Dave's 50th birhtday just sorry I couldnt give him the present he wanted!!

Many thanks again to you all

hope to see you soon

Lynne xx

:( hope your both taking care of each other lynne :huggles:

Violet sends you an extra special :huggles: :huggles: lynne

i do hope dave tries to enjoys a little bit of his birthday ;) not easy i know

reading your post has set me off again :'( :'(

Last edited:
I don't suppose Dave feels much like celebrating but give him a birthday hug from us.

Just caught up with this thread and i am so sorry for you both Dave& Lynne :( RIP Penny you really were a special girl :wub:

Also just caught up with this thread. So very sorry to hear such sad news. We know you will miss her terribly Dave and Lynne. Our thoughts go out to you.

conway said:
(w00t)   poor old penny has been raped by a ghost (w00t)

we know she is not pregnant so any information on this condition will be very welcome.  we will get the blood results back thurs so we will know more then.

Dave & Lynn just hear the news so so sorry her legacy will live on in our pups

thank you Penny for Morgan love to you both. Yvonne

thank you all for your kind words and cards. :thumbsup:

it has taken me a while before i could read all the comments on k9, and it is a comfort to know how well penny was thought of by others.

it is the little things we miss now like penny pulling lynne's coat off as soon as she walked through the door, telling the other dogs it was time for food and wait at the door to come up to bed with us.

tia has started to take over some of these duties. (thank god we have her)

I'm so very sorry to hear about Penny. I expect it feels like the world has stopped turning for you both, what a horrible shock. So pleased you have a puppy to carry on in her memory :luck:

RIP Penny :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back