The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wrch Conway Celt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:eek: oh my god what terrible news :'( :'( :'(

RIP....WRCH CONWAY CELT.....

run free penny :(

dave and lynne im soooo sorry to have read this news...you must be deverstated :(

pennys memory will live on in her special gift to you :huggles: tia :huggles:

the only girl in her litter, just for you :huggles:

take care of each other and all your friends are here for you...xxxxxxx....

So Sorry to here this So Sad news :( Our love goes out to you Dave and Lyn.

R.I.P.WCRCH Conway Celt :wub: Go and run free little girl XXX

Love The Bruvs :wub:

RIP penny :(

so sorry dave and lynne it is allways a shock to loose someone special

we feel your pain our thoughts are with you :huggles:

I feel like I've lost one of my own. Go with love Pen xxxx I will miss you.

im am so sorry to here this my heart are with you both rip penny :(

I am so, so sorry for you both :( .....Penny was such a lady ....R.I.P Penny XX

so sad to hear this sad news dave and lynne r.i.p. conway celt a true champion.

So sorry to hear that sad news Dave & Lynne, I know words dont help at the moment but we are all thinking of you.

Go with love Penny.

:( :( SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT NEWS DAVE AND LYN :(

R. I. P DEAR PENNY

Dave & Lynne,

We're so sorry to hear the terrible news about Penny. It seems to have happened so quickly it's difficult to take in. Our thoughts are with you - we know how special she was to you both.

Go with love, Penny. xx

Chris, Len, Ozzy and brother Woody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was so sorry to read tonight that RCH Conway Celt has died, I can't imagine how upset you must be, these whippets work their way into the very depths of our hearts. She beat Jazz in some of his first races and we met you at the finishing lines, thank goodness you had some puppies from her and you have kept one girl to keep her memory alive. Such a shock for you. All the very best wishes

Ian, Alli Jazz and Dixie

I'm so sorry to read this sad, sad news.

Run Free Penny.

:( We are very sad for you all. Like Ian and Alli we were often with you at the finish line, and remember the day Penny won her title. She will live on for you in Tear. So sorry for your loss, from Steve, Janis and Steff x

Our hearts go out to you at this sad time Dave & Lynn :(

RIP Penny. :huggles:

I haven't looked on here since yesterday morning and this is such a shock. I'm so, so sorry to hear you lost Penny so suddenly like that Dave & Lynne. She was such a beautiful girl and very special to you. She won't be forgotten.

Go with love Penny

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back