The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wrch Conway Celt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
conway said:
well we have had it confirmed now it is liver damage. will know more about how bad it is after 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. after seeing the vet  :sweating:
Poor Penny :( :huggles: Hope it's the best news you can possibly have.

Fingers crossed :luck: :luck:

Sorry to hear this Dave, I hope its not too bad. It can be easily managed though with meds if needed. :luck: :luck: today :huggles:

Fingers crossed for good news dave & lynn, :huggles: :luck: penny :huggles:

good luck at the vets :luck: :luck: :luck:

,hope they can control the damage with some medication :thumbsup:

So sorry you two. Please keep us updated, I have been worrying for a couple of days now as to the outcome. Give Penny a big hug from us :huggles:

just got back from the vets and it is not good news, it is liver damage and is too far gone to make a full recovery. the vet has told me that we can keep it under control with drugs.

dont know what caused it and we never will. she is losing some of the fluid she is down to 29 1/2 lbs from 32.6 lbs a few days ago (a big step up from her 25lb racing weight).

starting on a new treatment today so will let you know how she gets on.

:( oh im so sorry the news couldnt of been better dave, shes in good hand with you and lynne :huggles: :huggles: fingers crossed she makes the best recovery possible :luck:

sorry the news was,nt better dave and lynne we hope penny has some inprovment

all the very best sue and neil :luck: :luck:

so sorry to hear that sending loads of luck to you all

So sorry it wasn't better news, I hope she makes a good recovery, good luck with everything :luck:

So sorry to hear the news Dave and Lynne, we have everything crossed for her to make a decent recovery. Penny is a fighter - she is fine in herself now, when others I'm sure would be moping around, that shows she's a toughie :thumbsup:

Lots of love to you all xx :huggles:

Sorry to hear the bad news, really hope the new treatment can help her.

Thinking of you all

love from Darcia & Rob

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, she's done you proud and I am sure she will continue to pull out all the stops guys :huggles:

Hopefully the new treatment will work out. Give her a cuddle from us :huggles:

:( Sorry for your Penny's illness. :luck: :huggles: Best wishes with her treatment :thumbsup:

thank you all for support and kind words, she started one lot of tablets today and starts another lot tomorrow.

it is true she is no wimp, she looks at us as if to say "what is all the fuss about".

it will break her heart that she can not run again but as long as she is with us and gets her cooch :huggles: she will be happy

best wishes to you and penny,hope shes feeling better on her meds :huggles:

just a quick update we had to rush penny to thew vets today she had took a turn for the worse and could not even stand up. she is on a drip at the momment. :(

will know more at 6 tonight :unsure:

I'm sorry Dave, you and Lynne must be so worried ......She's in the right place, thinking of you all and wishing Penny a speedy recovery :huggles: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back