The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wrch Vc Red Devil

:( :( :( Sad news, god bless from daughter Tipsy and grandsons Ace and Rocky. We are so lucky to have them. Gigsy will be remembered for a long, long time. A true Champion.

so sorry to hear this. my heart goes out to you Viv. run free beautiful boy xxxx

Viv - I am so sorry to hear your news. As so many people have said, he will live on in his offspring. He goes down in Whippet Racing history as one of the best. I am proud to have one of his sons.

x Jane

So sorry to hear of your loss Viv,my thoughts are with you at this sad time, I know how much He meant to you.

RIP Gigsy, you were one of the very best.XXXXX

Our thoughts are with you Viv. So sorry for your loss. He was a terrific dog that will be remembered for a long time.

So sorry to read the sad news about Gigsy - our thoughts are with you Viv

Darc & Rob

So sorry to hear of your loss, his spirit will live on.

So sorry, sad news. Run Free from your grand-daughter Ruby.

Thanks for all you kind words, giggsy was an extra special little boy who's left a massive hole in our lives, but i know he's now at peace.

viv

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back