The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wrch Vc Red Devil

Rae

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wrch VC Red Devil has died peacefully today.

Gigsy was an amazing dog; arguably the best from an outstanding litter, who has sired many brilliant dogs. I'm sure that he will be remembered as such.

Our thoughts are with Viv, who thankfully is left with 3 generations from Gigsy, but who has lost her best friend today.

RIP Wrch VC Red Devil. A candle is lit for you here. x x x

So sad to hear this news, our thoughts are with Viv at this sad time :(

Viv my heart goes out to you..... :(

rip gigsy....a truly amazing dog

so sorry Viv our thoughts are with you at this sad time :(

Sorry to hear this VIV will be thinking of you . :(

R.I.P Wrch vc RED DEVIL :(

So sorry to hear this sad news :( :( My thoughts are with you.

R.I.P Gigsy, Run Free :huggles:

Our thoughts are with you VIv. So sorry for your loss. He leaves such a legacy with his offspring.

So sorry to hear this sad news :( Thinking of Viv at this sad time and his son George sends her a whippie hug :huggles:

RIP GIGSY xxxxxxx

Oh no Viv. I'm so sorry that you've lost your beloved boy.

He lives on in his many pups, grandpups and great grandpups. It'll give you some solace but ..........

You take care. I've lit a candle for Giggs tonight. He was rightly named after a superstar. I'm also sorry for his breeders Steve & Sue and Geoff.

Giggs is blasting out of the traps and leading the way somewhere tonight. Run free little man.

So sorry to be reading this sad news Viv :(

R.I.P Wrch vc RED DEVIL

Last edited by a moderator:
:(

So so Sorry Viv, My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

R.I.P Gigsy, Run Free Special Boy.

Cara,xx

RIP WCRch VC Red Devil from son Gazza grandson Hateley and Great Grandson Novo, go run with the Bunnies with all our love.

So sorry to hear your news, Run Free Gigsy, It was a pleasure and a joy to watch you & will continue to do so watching your offspring, which I have the joy of having my little guardian angel sampson,speak soon,Gobby & the Flash Boys

So sorry to read this news viv , our thoughts are with you xxx

Run free gigsy x

Such heartbreaking news :( Gigsy was such a special boy,we are really sorry Viv, me and Andy are thinking of you :huggles:

He will live on in his offspring, run free Gigsy.

Dear Viv so sorry to hear of your loss of Red Devil, thinking of you at this sad time

all the Satins

Our hearts go out to you Viv at this sad time. Gigsy was one spectacular to little fellow, he has sired some briliant of springs, and may this continue.

R.I.P RCH....VC...Red Devil :wub: go and chase all the bunnies xx

The Bruv's

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back